User Profile - Last 10 Topics

When I look at any other arrsers 'last 10 forum topics' it just lists all my last 10 threads and not theirs. (unless everyone is selling the snail and her pants for charity?)

Is this just my pc?

oldbaldy

LE
Nope, it's not just you unless you have taken a great interest in the Service Charity World. :roll:

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Mine does the same.

In addition, the page layout when viewing other peoples account details is messed up - a couple of boxes (An Ad Or Two and Want To Help?) on the right with the rest of the space blank, the rest you have to scroll down for.

Also, the "My Stuff" link on the top menu bar reports a broken link.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Fugly said:
In addition, the page layout when viewing other peoples account details is messed up - a couple of boxes (An Ad Or Two and Want To Help?) on the right with the rest of the space blank, the rest you have to scroll down for.
After a bit of testing - this layout problem only happens for users who have wide pictures in their signature block.

I've just been spooked!

Hadn't noticed this problem before until a few minutes ago when I looked at "YesItsMe"'s profile (as I was about to reply to a thread he had started)

I thought that it was odd that MY threads were listed, then I looked at the username -

YES ITS ME

8O 8O 8O

Took me a couple of minutes to try another profile to find it just the same!