User Photos

Bosses,

After seeing the pics of "Pepsimaxlardarrse" in the gallery, I must make comments. Pleeeaassseeee re-enable the comments bit. This is killing me.

I second the motion from His StabTiffyness. The images of Jennifer Ross (for indeed it is she) require many childish and ribald comments from the gathered company.

Lots of love

Baseplate

I too would like to leave comments, although they would be polite, kind and complementary. (Please let the fun resume!!!)

Always cheered me up to see some of the humourous comments. Those who posted their pics must also agree, otherwise why would they have posted their pics ?

Is that the one of Roadrunner?... :twisted:

I seldom look at the gallery, but, when I do, I love reading the comments on the "pigboard". :D

So, how has it changed?
Do the SCHs have a choice of pigboards? "Safe" or "not safe"?
Or do their photos automatically go onto "safe"?
Or is the gallery with comments now "locked"?

I believe the "comments" are a necessity.
The gallery will be over-run with these creatures if they are left unabused. :omg: :omfg:

The easy way around it could be to err, post the picture in the NAAFI?

Users could quite happily comment without fear of breaking rules.

1. Pic is in the public domain already (due to the moose having posted it on a public website.

2. Any kind words could be added due to it being in the NAAFI. :wink:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:

1. Pic is in the public domain already (due to the moose having posted it on a public website.

Though posting comments on a thread in the NAAFI doesn't create the same poignancy, venom and lasting legacy as shoving that abuse directly under the photo in the gallery. :rage: :rage:

Sadist? Moi? :oops:

bovvy said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

Though posting comments on a thread in the NAAFI doesn't create the same poignancy, venom and lasting legacy as shoving that abuse directly under the photo in the gallery. :rage: :rage:

Youre right but what you gonna do? Crayon on your screen at her picture in the gallery? :roll:

I would............ and right up the arrse both of them and then make the other lick the shat off

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
bovvy said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

Youre right but what you gonna do? Crayon on your screen at her picture in the gallery? :roll:
Flasheart suggested a thread in the NAAFI.

So how about I move these over to JD's thread, here:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=103738.html

BiscuitsAB said:
the bint behind her looks like she ready for a good shot on range glue in the mouth.
bitterandtwisted said:
I would............ and right up the arrse both of them and then make the other lick the shat off

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StabTiffy2B ARRSE: Site Issues 3
E The NAAFI Bar 42
Ramillies ARRSE: Site Issues 5