Useful NSNs

They are a pain in the arse when one of them is missing on signing your AINU over! Bloody acto I should have bought a replacement of a surplus shop.
I think I have worked out where it was. :p

TamH70

MIA
Stores blerk has just tried to demand the wire and its a no go - not on the system. Bugga!
Damn, mate. Sorry about that. I will see if there's another way of getting it. It should be on your stores person's list though.

TamH70

MIA
Is that for tying up the kids so they don't run off with the weapons?

I think I may have found the problem with the NSN's I've been looking for for you - they are not the same as the British ones. I mean, why would the MOD use Nato Stock Numbers, that's for furriners! No, what you should be using are NATO stock numbers, with what looks like a 99- prefix.

This page has a .co.uk suffix, so the numbers on this one should be wot we use over here, and they've got a lot of kit of the cabley/fixing fings together kind.

The particular item you were looking for SHOULD be:

99-923-2900 3mm Stainless Steel Wire Rope

Check with your storeman if my dit about the 99- being at the start of British NSNs is gen as this will make any subsequent queries from you and others easier to do.

I think I may have found the problem with the NSN's I've been looking for for you - they are not the same as the British ones. I mean, why would the MOD use Nato Stock Numbers, that's for furriners! No, what you should be using are NATO stock numbers, with what looks like a 99- prefix.

This page has a .co.uk suffix, so the numbers on this one should be wot we use over here, and they've got a lot of kit of the cabley/fixing fings together kind.

The particular item you were looking for SHOULD be:

99-923-29003mm Stainless Steel Wire Rope

Check with your storeman if my dit about the 99- being at the start of British NSNs is gen as this will make any subsequent queries from you and others easier to do.
Some companies will throw an NSN on to their own stock, with a hope of punting its wares to the MOD. Wherein they actually mean fack all

CC_TA

LE
1659895351517.png

This is the only Eickhorn knife I can find - Infantry fighting knife* Can you confirm the NSN & exact designation.

1095-99-153-9227
Infantry Fighting Knife + Sheath (Goldsack Fighting Knife)
1095-99-153-9229
Sheath for Infantry Fighting Knife (Goldsack Fighting Knife)

1659895882673.png

This Rescue knife is on the list, not sure if it's a Eickhorn though.

Knives.png

Could rescue knives could have been swallowed up by life jackets, survival kits and the like maybe?

arfah

ADC
View attachment 683692
This is the only Eickhorn knife I can find - Infantry fighting knife* Can you confirm the NSN & exact designation.

1095-99-153-9227
Infantry Fighting Knife + Sheath (Goldsack Fighting Knife)
1095-99-153-9229
Sheath for Infantry Fighting Knife (Goldsack Fighting Knife)

View attachment 683694

This Rescue knife is on the list, not sure if it's a Eickhorn though.

View attachment 683695

Could rescue knives could have been swallowed up by life jackets, survival kits and the like maybe?

The request was by made by n00b who may/may not be a journo?

I don’t have any other INT but thanks for the assist.

CC_TA

LE
Tripod - Camera.
Bonjour NSN gurus.
I'm after the NSN for a camera tripod to mount a WGBT on, nothing fancy, just needs to have the standard screw mount on top.
Cheers peeps.

Latest Threads