Useful NSNs

There are pistol cabinet NSNs in JSP440 I think. Or links to approved gun cabinets in 440.
Im afraid i cannot find anything in 440 except a link to a very old (2007) "defence estates" publication about armory construction and the contact details no longer work.

CC_TA

LE
Im afraid i cannot find anything in 440 except a link to a very old (2007) "defence estates" publication about armory construction and the contact details no longer work.
Bugga, how urgent is it? I'm kind off stuck in the arse end of nowhere at the moment.
How many pistols do you need to hide? I can ask some of the lads back in UK for some NSNs or new links/contacts.

Bugga, how urgent is it? I'm kind off stuck in the arse end of nowhere at the moment.
How many pistols do you need to hide? I can ask some of the lads back in UK for some NSNs or new links/contacts.
Not super urgent, would be nice to have something to hand over before I head home in a few weeks. It would be for 16 of the wee buggers.

Thank you bud.

jock3233

Swinger
Would anyone have NSNs for vehicle cleaning products?

After the following if available:
Sponges
Car shampoo
Dash wipes
Bucket
Upholstery cleaner
Glass cleaner
Microfibre or other suitable cloths

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoxKickerSubs

Old-Salt
Would any one be able to help me here, i am looking for water absorbing pads, that used to come in packs of 25/50 that were a grey/blue colour. Any help would be great.

clanky

War Hero
Hi Guys
I'm after the plastic bund that fits under a 1 tonne ibc, plus the domestic style wheelie bin, often used as an amnesty box?
MTIA

rainmaker

Swinger
We are after kit for "marker round training systems" I think it's the protective kit for people using something vaguely like paint balls but similar to ammo.

Groin protector, gloves, neck protector, face mask, and head protector.

I've looked on TDOL for NSNs but no idea what I am looking for to find it.
Go on the electronic battle box search for the MRTS publication. It's on there. No NSNs that I can remember just recommendations.

As for defence clothing catalogue it's on Modnet I will put the details on tomorrow, fairly certain it's on team leidos site (must be open on internet explorer) under the products tab.
16x procured a lot of MRTS sets and the PPE came with it

Brahs,

Looking for NSNs for paint to get some shit painted out here in the FLK.

Need:

BLACK
WHITE
GOLD
RED.

But any other colours would be useful.

Ta.

Love x

Latest Threads