Useful NSNs

CC_TA

LE
Also, anyone know who I should talk to Re: targetry. Our range is about to go back online and we need everything. The catalogue from DLO is dated 16 years ago and has not been updated, and there is only one guy left out of the list of people to talk to, and he was no help at all. F*****n civvies.
Have a chat with the range hermits down at Lydd & Hythe; well helpful bunch with a mahooosive amount of knowledge.

morsk

LE
Have a chat with the range hermits down at Lydd & Hythe; well helpful bunch with a mahooosive amount of knowledge.
That is a top answer. Thanks for that, I will get on that next.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
Does anyone know of an approved glue for use on the Linatex used on 25 metre indoor ranges?

Boxy

GCM
Quick query to save me reading back through as Q staff are wanting a quick reply while the RQ is away...
Anyone have to hand the NSN for tent pegs, more for bashas than Tentage?

TIA

Joe_Private

On ROPS
On ROPs
Quick query to save me reading back through as Q staff are wanting a quick reply while the RQ is away...
Anyone have to hand the NSN for tent pegs, more for bashas than Tentage?

TIA
So, I scrolled to the top of the page, clicked in the search box, typed "pegs" into it, selected "This thread" from the drop-down menu, and got about a dozen hits, including this ...
Can't be arrsed looking through the thread?

No, neither can I then.

dp4916

Crow
OK NSN ninjas probably already been asked loads already but does any one have the NSN for the brown cover for shooting record cards. This is not the same as the notebook cover. I am asking as I want to get some for the Army cadets I am now training as they seem to eat them as soon as they are given a shooting record card! Thanks in advance.

Latest Threads