Useful NSNs

Quick query to save me reading back through as Q staff are wanting a quick reply while the RQ is away...
Anyone have to hand the NSN for tent pegs, more for bashas than Tentage?

TIA
So, I scrolled to the top of the page, clicked in the search box, typed "pegs" into it, selected "This thread" from the drop-down menu, and got about a dozen hits, including this ...
Can't be arrsed looking through the thread?

No, neither can I then.

dp4916

Crow
OK NSN ninjas probably already been asked loads already but does any one have the NSN for the brown cover for shooting record cards. This is not the same as the notebook cover. I am asking as I want to get some for the Army cadets I am now training as they seem to eat them as soon as they are given a shooting record card! Thanks in advance.

morsk

LE
Does anyone have the NSN for the heavyweight talc. The 2 foot by 3 foot ish bit please. My SQMSs keep getting the lightweight clingfilm weight stuff.

We are after kit for "marker round training systems" I think it's the protective kit for people using something vaguely like paint balls but similar to ammo.

Groin protector, gloves, neck protector, face mask, and head protector.

I've looked on TDOL for NSNs but no idea what I am looking for to find it.

CC_TA

LE
We are after kit for "marker round training systems" I think it's the protective kit for people using something vaguely like paint balls but similar to ammo.

Groin protector, gloves, neck protector, face mask, and head protector.

I've looked on TDOL for NSNs but no idea what I am looking for to find it.
There is a defence clothing list on Gov.uk somewhere. Have a root round Google and it should get you a link. I think the black bag operational issue, med/physio/pt nsns ar

There is a defence clothing list on Gov.uk somewhere. Have a root round Google and it should get you a link. I think the black bag operational issue, med/physio/pt nsns ar
I've had a good look through the DC Catalog and don't remember seeing anything like that in it. Not that i was looking for that in particular.

Yes I have seen the combat clothing, footwear lists etc. I couldn't see it in that lot.

TamH70

MIA
This is a slightly strange one.

A secure stowage/rack to hold Glocks to be fitted into an Armory.

Latest Threads