Useful NSNs

Morning all,

Trying to track down NSNs for heat shrink tape for electronics repairs, and the butane refills for gas soldering irons.

Any ideas?

Hi I am I army cadet and have a compitition coming up soon and have been told that I need ‘patrol composition cards’ and ‘ammo state cards’ if anyone knows where to get these from please do tell me.

Hi I am I army cadet and have a compitition coming up soon and have been told that I need ‘patrol composition cards’ and ‘ammo state cards’ if anyone knows where to get these from please do tell me.
http://www.kitmonster.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/1972

Google Army Slate cards and you'll get some images to type up and fablon/laminate. Or spend your money and buy them.

1553122512457.png

Can't find an example of the commanders card which IIRC is probably the closest to your patrol composition card.

Incidentally, is there an NSN for Flamethrowers?
'Found' a flamethrower in Pristina police station. We went to decommission/make safe an armoury full of confiscated weapons, ammo and a load of "We're not sure what this shit is and all your unit said you're odd and might know."

Asked the boss if I could range test it. A resounding no was launched in my general direction.

...there was no NSN found on the device when they took it out my rover on the way to the ranges. :)

'Found' a flamethrower in Pristina police station. We went to decommission/make safe an armoury full of confiscated weapons, ammo and a load of "We're not sure what this shit is and all your unit said you're odd and might know."

Asked the boss if I could range test it. A resounding no was launched in my general direction.

...there was no NSN found on the device when they took it out my rover on the way to the ranges. :)
Why would Pristina police have a NATO issue flamethrower?

http://www.kitmonster.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/1972

Google Army Slate cards and you'll get some images to type up and fablon/laminate. Or spend your money and buy them.

View attachment 383518
Can't find an example of the commanders card which IIRC is probably the closest to your patrol composition card.
They can be ordered through the system, but I just ordered 25 sets because the Army are short. 25 sets for a Regt with a heavy R2 commitment.... I now see why. Some throbber has been flogging them to civvies. they have an AF number printed on them to order.

mess tins rectangular 2. (1945) AA5880. ( Issued to me in April 1972 along with a KFS set also 1945)
detector paper. chemical agent A2/6665-99_220-4021
Tyre pressure gauge. 6MT2/491099-8070 183.
2oz pot paraffin soft yellow B.P. Hi/:6503_210-7395.
Bolt QTY-1 Don (CP) R.A.O.C. primary pack X3.5306-00.208-7376.
Smock protective No1 Mk 2 8415-99-122-6252 ( Sept 1971)
User handbook. generator set. A.C.3.5 Kva Army code No 139532 (sept 1964)
(As above) trailer 1 ton 2 wheeled ( Cargo) Mk 2 W.O. code No 13956. ( Feb 1964)

.All the above has been rattling around in my shed for the last 38 years.

Hi

Is anyone able to provide the nsn's for the glock leg holsters both left and right hand in black only.

And the attachments for the waist so they can be switched from leg ro hip?

The nsn for all seem elusive unless you want the tan one.

Cheers

Hi

Is anyone able to provide the nsn's for the glock leg holsters both left and right hand in black only.

Cheers
Only tan in the system. The black I've seen are either SF use and you'll not get your mitts on them, the other are locally purchased and not authorised for use as the holsters are part of the safety system.

Do you want the NSNs for the tan kit? (Satin black spray paint it yourself.)

Hi

Cheers
Just checked again: Black holsters are in the 711 as special to role and don't have NSNs yet.

l131.JPG