Useful information about REME subjects

Discussion in 'REME' started by remerus, Oct 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have founded a website that contains lots of useful information about REME, including REME Facilities Bavaria. It can be found at the following link Useful REME information.

Please distribute this link to your REME friends.
  2. As advertised in your other threads:

and this one:

and another one

as well as a full page spread in the sixth sense a while back.

and I'm sure you've plugged it more but couldn't be arrsed looking for them.

Good luck with the site anyway.
  3. Oh, bore off.
  4. That is just the point, I have plugged it a lot, and just recently I noticed a drop off in the number of new members, so I polled the ones I have to ask whether they felt the site had run its course, and the answers I got all stated the same thing.

"A lot of people just don't know about the site"

That is why I am injecting more effort into letting them know.

I knew nothing about the full page spread in Sixth Sense, I don't live in Germany, but I suspect one of my members, who also has his own REME Auction site did a bit of advertising for me.

I also have a member who doesn't want the site to close because he managed to track down an old friend from the days he lived in UK with his late-father who was REME. He now lives in Missouri!!

I am not the only one who thinks the REME-only community site is a thing that needs to stay up and running.

I have a rolling free ad in Soldier Magazine that is publicising the site, but I need more visibility.

PLEASE pass on the details to your friends, current / ex-REME, old pad brats etc. etc.