Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cheggarsRE, Jul 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just a gripe really but is any else gettin threaders with the pure lack of the search function??

i move for the CO's to put one clearly on the homepage to get rid of fuk-tard repeat threads!!
  2. Where is this 'search function' you speak of?
  3. It could appear as a huge banner on the "joining up" forum for sure!
  4. no wah it's in black and in the top bar on the far right...along with Blair...
  5. long day jarrod???
  6. I can understand that most recruits (like myself) have a lot of questions that they want answered.
    But some questions that I've seen posted on here are just tooooo f*cking dumb.

I dread to think what some people are going to be like when they start phase 1.

Me, I'm just worried how I'm going to look uniform.
  7. Cheggers, that would be too easy! They would have to think for themselves then.

8. But I've been eating so well recently.

You're a meany.
  9. No I am mean ;)
  10. I'd happily read the "what run time do I need" threads over and over again, if it'd mean an end to those shite "wahs" we keep seeing, along the line of:

"Wen kan oi join da SAS blud"
  11. No one minds you asking a question or even a dumb question but the same fu@king dumb question every two days, just to pre-empt one or two, yes mr.russell your arrse will look big in CS95, Army boots are the same size as any other boots, bring what is on the list, yes you should own up to criminal convictions, Your 5 year driving ban will affect your joining the RLC as a driver, no I will not be at any fukcing ATR next Monday and my favourite the Asthma attack you had last week that put you in hospital for 2 days may effect your ability to join the SAS straight from school in October.

PS. Use the Search button
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

How do I find that?
  13. What kit do you need to take to Pirbright then ??