Use of The Arsse Hole

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by The-Goose, Feb 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who makes the decision to place posts in the Arrsehole. Clearly you need to moderate, but where threads are relevant, accurate and have a moral background why do they get dumped out.

Specifically I refer to: Dismissed for Fraud, - initially a question on a rumour that turned out to be true and was information in the public domain concerning an indivdual who had been court martialled. As the thread developed it "went down the hole", was pressure brought on the mods?

2. No, it was just tonk.

Start a thread on breasts. That'll run for ages.

3. Lot more to the whole thing, Conspiracy theorists awake!

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

No conspiracy about breasts, move along!

5. I heard that you guys love a good old "word association" thread ;)

6. To the Hole!

Sorry, Guys, but I couldn't resist!

:D

Litotes

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

There you go sorted that for you!
    Now what was the problem?

8. i use mine to do a poo at pauls house!

9. It would be quicker and easier for the mods if all the recent threads had started in the Hole, and were promoted out of it on receipt of the first non-dribbling and valid point.

10. I can understand that you need a hole, just felt it was used inappropriately.

The trouble with freedom of expression is that people expect it!

11. You used to be able to reply to topics and even post new threads in the 'hole', but it would not shown on the fromt page or the last 50 replies, but that was stopped for some reason?

12. My 2 year old cousin was recently shocked to discover he had an arrse hole. His grandad put him at ease by explaining that all the food you put in your mouth has to come out somewhere, otherwise your belly would get so big it would pop.

At this point he asked why Grandad had a big belly, and smartarrse grandad couldn't answer. Which I thought was pretty quick for a 2 year old.

Hope this helps.

13. Still can on RR. They wisely put a sort of 'Word Association Game' thread in there (so that the galloping wankers who liked to string words together into a form other than a sentence would be kept happy).