Usama bin Ladin staement

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Cpl_ripper, Oct 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ah yes, but is he encouraging dissent by making you think that he knew that Bush knew that he... no, wait... that he thinks that Osama knew that... erm... that we know that Bush knew that Iraq didn't know... er..

On the basis of 'knowing your enemy' I'd be interested in the full transcript (in english! or swahili...). Is it a raving rant that the bbc and aljazeerah have paraphrased? Or is it a carefully thought-out piece designed to promote sympathy from the 'undecided' in the Big Bad World?
  2. Interesting how you lot put more credence into the words of OBL than you do GWB. :roll:
  3. Who cares what he means

There he is large as life and twice as ugly.

And looking damn healthy too , for a man that was at death's door.

Curious timing for this message though.
  4. I suspect OBL is in Iran.
  5. Friday before the US presidential election.

Released by al-Jazeera at 4:00 p.m. ET, just at the moment the New York Stock Exchange closes, you mean?

Probably just a coincidence.
  6. I see we're on the same page NWD

And the contrast between Bush and Kerry's reaction was stark. Kerry sounded like the President.

I've been watching the video on a satellite Arab channel, and something is bugging me - Lots.

I can't put my finger on it just yet.

7. Kerry sounded like the President? Very funny. :lol:

So this Bin Laden statement may be just an opportunity for Kerry to try to sound "Presidential"?

I heard on the NEWS that the recording is believed to be Bin Laden. Not a fake.
  8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Pending confirmation of course but he looks a lot like OBL to me, guess we didn't get him in the caves then...
  9. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Yes, but only one of them has been proven to be a liar. :lol:
  10. We'll see if your love-fest for OBL continues if/when he strikes the UK....
  11. Pack it in.
  12. Reads remarkably similar to that of Fareheit 9/11. Maybe OSB and Micheal Moore get their hair done at the same place...
  13. So says a Yank, we all remember thier love fest for the 'good old boyos in the Provos!'

Now the terrorist shoe is on the other foot listen to them scream like they are being buggered by a big hairy arsed ape!!

Maybe, just maybe, the saying what goes around comes around it true!!! If you septics and New York in particular hadnt supported the IRA and all its 'freedom' bombing of women and children and innocents in Northern Ireland and the UK - Baltic Exchange, Canery Wharf, Wood Green etc then there would be a little more sympathy for the US now that you lot are getting to know what it is like.

I had a few mates die in the Twin Towers and it was a despicable act of a coward to concieve and achieve, but if you think that disbeliving a lieing two faced chimpanze like GWB is a love fest for OBL then you matey have been 'lieing on your bed, smokin dope and bad mouthing the country' (from Full Metal Jacket) a bit too much and need to get out into the 'real' world, and I dont mean Butt **** Ilanois, or where ever it is that you come from. Travel to the big wide world, and without the US Army/USAF/USMC to shield you from life and see what the REST of the world thinks of your president!

Dont bitch at us for our honest opinion.