USAF LtCol i/c of sex abuse prevention busted . . . for sex abuse

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, May 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Air Force's sex-abuse prevention honcho charged with sexual battery - U.S. News

The colonel was said to be intoxicated at the time, so I had hoped he'd resisted arrest and got thumped by the rozzers. Turns out his facial damage was caused by his intended victim and that's even BETTER!!

Not long ago a training NCO at a boot camp was given twenty years for rape. Given the colonel's late duty assignment - he ought to have fucking known better - I'm hoping he receives at least 10-15.
  2. Ha ha.. you know other militaries take that stuff seriously?

I remember circa 2000 in Banja Napa, having a Canadian RSM from the PPCLI. We were billeted with Canadian and Dutch soldiers. Now, they go to the bar, have a couple of beers and go to bed - even on a weekend. They don't run around naked, screaming, beating each other up, drinking turps and committing sex crimes.

One girl got so pissed off with us that she video'd a typical Friday night and showed it to him. He couldn't believe his fucking eyes.

Those pesky Brits.. the poor man was way out of his depth and anarchy reigned.
  3. BLMF in 2000? I must have missed these raucous parties!
    The most excitement when I was there was trying to work out where on camp the lass from the Sigs and the hot RMP bird were going to be caught deep in eachothers clouts that night!

Then again, we did have a twat of a CSM who forbade any fun of any kind and we were only allowed to drink in the unit bar where he would also be present every night.

I did notice how restrained a lot of the Canadians were though, almost as though they were purposefully trying to not be mistaken for loud obnoxious Septic troops. It really did upset them when people would ask where in the US they were from.

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim
  4. Yeah.. I was in London for y2k and out there shortly after. Ended up staying for 18 months. The RSM was PPCLI, the first one was a guy called Mess Tins, who looked like a real RSM, but wasn't and the next guy was a little penfold type of a bloke who tried to enforce some discipline, but failed miserably. He was the guy who went mental about the fetish parties up in the Naafi bar. I can honestly say that those 18 months were the wildest, most carefree months of my life.
  5. That CSM needed a blanket party and spell in hospital to straight out his attitude.

The Canadians didn't have to intentionally act restrained. Everyone knows they are more civilized than us.
  6. 14 May 2013:

A U.S. Army sergeant first class, assigned to III Corps at Fort Hood, Texas, is now under investigation for pandering — a prostitution solicitation charge — abusive sexual contact, assault and maltreatment of subordinates, the Pentagon said.

A Defense Department source told NBC News the publicly unidentified soldier allegedly forced at least one subordinate soldier into prostitution and sexually assaulted two others.

This soldier was assigned as an equal opportunity advisor and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program coordinator with one of the III Corps' subordinate battalions when the allegations came to light.

Right. That's the Air Force and Army heard from. So who's next; the Marines or the Coasties?
  7. 15007-scared_panda_13_8_2012.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Was he the small rotund fellow who was as RSM-like as a sales assistant in PC World?

Just seen your later post -it was the same bloke.
  9. They were too busy being hosted by the lads in the NLT detatchment.

When I say they, I mean SAS groupie whores.

When I say hosted, I mean fingered and fucked.