USA Wins 1 - 1

Surely proof to those eejits who say the cousins don't understand irony!

Good luck in the rest of the group, USA. I'd far rather see you do well than some, well, "foreign" team..... :p

DavetheApe said:

Good luck in the rest of the group, USA. I'd far rather see you do well than some, well, "foreign" team..... :p
Cant Fking Bellieve i ended up with Algeria in a team bet.
Just hoping on Rob green to get another one in the net now.

swansea84 said:
DavetheApe said:

It just depends on how much of a bribe the Algerian Mafia can come up with doesn't it? Allegedly.

DavetheApe said:
swansea84 said:
DavetheApe said:

It just depends on how much of a bribe the Algerian Mafia can come up with doesn't it? Allegedly.

The More they bribe the better.
Ill get my £100 if they bribe enough

JJ_Wrinkly_Old_Git said:
Sangreal said:
Forget the 'USA Wins' faux pas, what the fuck is all that about 'the British'?
Exactly, the Welsh, Scottish or Irish would have soundly thrashed our colonial cousins.
Doing what? International Deep Fried Mars Bar scoffing championship or Global Monkey Spanking?

DavetheApe said:
swansea84 said:
DavetheApe said:

Maby the could Hire the ELN

:? WTF? :? I shouldn't call a draw a "win" although it is humorous that we did MUCH better than everyone thought we would. :D It also was nice of Rob Green to help us out with our goal. ;) :boogie: :p

billybongo said:
JJ_Wrinkly_Old_Git said:
Sangreal said:
Forget the 'USA Wins' faux pas, what the fuck is all that about 'the British'?
Exactly, the Welsh, Scottish or Irish would have soundly thrashed our colonial cousins.
Doing what? International Deep Fried Mars Bar scoffing championship or Global Monkey Spanking?
Basically at doing just about anything - except losing at football of course!

It's a play on a famous headline from an old Harvard-Yale American football game where Harvard came back from 22 points behind in the fourth quarter to tie it and the press in the northeast U.S. was so stunned that they jokingly made the headline HARVARD BEATS YALE 29-29.

But yeah it's pretty stupid

FourZeroCharlie said:
Nope, not even if the 3 Stooges turned out in midfield.
You obviously have little grasp of the Fifa rules.

The 3 Stooges already play for Ing-er-land......................they just change their names from time to time. :p

Latest Threads