USA Travel Advice

Our 7th USA road trip coming up in April. Fly into Houston, drive 30 minutes, drop bags and go out. The next 2 weeks will be driving out of Texas into Louisiana and Mississippi. The trip is built round the Angola State Prison rodeo, where the Prisoners are in the ring with the Bulls, our second visit and worth the $15 ph., for some reason no guns are allowed and er, lock your car doors. The rest has no itinerary just seeing the real America without the tourist traps. Hardly book a Hotel in advance as there is no chance of not getting a room.

www.angolarodeo.com/
Just one question.

WTF do you want to go to Mississippi for? It is the poorest state in the nation. It has two good things going for it though.

I-10 west to Louisiana, and I-10 east to Alabama :)

I will say unless you enjoy fighting with billions of Asians, avoid Yellowstone like the plague.
:)
Billions? - you're really not helping the guy are you?
A stab in the dark here but I'm betting you don't work in the Travel industry do you

Change the thread title - Reasons why you should not visit AMERICA

:)
Billions? - you're really not helping the guy are you?
A stab in the dark here but I'm betting you don't work in the Travel industry do you
The place is over run with them and they are rude people. For some reason, I don't think I would make a good hunting guide or tourist agent. I would take people to the worst places imaginable and make sure they hated life so they wouldn't come back. We must preserve our sacred spots you know.

Our 7th USA road trip coming up in April. Fly into Houston, drive 30 minutes, drop bags and go out. The next 2 weeks will be driving out of Texas into Louisiana and Mississippi. The trip is built round the Angola State Prison rodeo, where the Prisoners are in the ring with the Bulls, our second visit and worth the $15 ph., for some reason no guns are allowed and er, lock your car doors. The rest has no itinerary just seeing the real America without the tourist traps. Hardly book a Hotel in advance as there is no chance of not getting a room.

www.angolarodeo.com/
Thats one of the most random vacations I have heard about.. Have fun. You dont fancy a state fair/rodeo with er... less criminals?

The place is over run with them and they are rude people. For some reason, I don't think I would make a good hunting guide or tourist agent. I would take people to the worst places imaginable and make sure they hated life so they wouldn't come back. We must preserve our sacred spots you know.
Honestly, they are a stain. I enjoy watching them get lost in Joshua tree and seeing the panic set in. Or when the rangers grip one for crossing the line that says ( in 10 different languages) 'Dont cross the line'.

Another new addition are signs telling them to stop crapping in the urinals and standing on the toilet seats and kami-kharzi bombing the place.

Last edited:
What an excellent advertisement for your country you must be very proud.
Yup

But hey feel free to come to NYC and flash around some cash and hang out in the subways and good luck to you tough guy

Yup

But hey feel free to come to NYC and flash around some cash and hang out in the subways and good luck to you tough guy
I rest my case - welcome to America the land of the free and the not so brave..

Dude, please. I have no interest in pressing the mong buttons, but that was uncalled for.
Apologies, it was posted in haste and not the right thread for it. I was aiming my post at GB and not 'Americans'

Latest Threads