USA Teenage exorcists

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Sep 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would & I've never read or seen Harry Potter!

Teenage exorcists who say Harry Potter has corrupted the world head to Britain armed with Bibles and Holy Water to tackle hotbed of occult activity. They're stunning American teens with black belts in karate, and spend their weekends battling demons.

No, it's not the plot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - this wholesome trio are actually professional exorcists, and have come to London with a suitcase full of Bibles and Holy Water, intent on banishing the Capital's dark forces.

Brynne Larson, 18, and sisters Tess and Savannah Scherkenback, aged 18 and 21, are determined to rescue London's youngsters from evil spirits, which they say they are inviting to possess them by reciting the spells in the Harry Potter books.

Teenage exorcists who say Harry Potter has corrupted the world head to Britain armed with Bibles and Holy Water to tackle hotbed of occult activity | Mail Online

2. The one in the middle for me, my demon takes the form of ectoplasm that lives in my cock, she can cast it out any time she likes.

• Like Like x 4
  3. We'll be seeing that Pic again. Possibly on Crimestoppers as attempts are made to find the trio, last seen being gang banged in Whitechapel. Hopefully they're only taking the piss and are coming over for a sex and drink holiday.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Who they gonna call?

5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Well they'll probably be amazed that they can legally be served booze anyway. We just need someone to introduce them to proper beer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Where do I sign up?

7. I'm looking forward to reading about their deaths in some inner-city slum.

• Like Like x 2
  8. And how high would you rate your chances of any extra-curricular activity with someone who believes that fire and damnation awaits evil fornicators?

9. Religion - keeping lunatics busy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. What makes you think it would be their choice?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mah friends, munneh will not buy yew the keys to the doors of heaven, but munneh will buy me the keys to the doors of a BM Dubya.

Ay-men!

• Like Like x 5
  12. My daughter loves Harry Potter; she says she grew up with the books and films.

Do you think I ought to burn her?

13. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I've met her. Burning sensations are fairly standard.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 4
  14. I'd kill Potter for a chance to get amongst their bottoms!

article-2415387-1BB1C1F6000005DC-159_634x407.jpg