Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USA - Odd Things Occurring?

Congress voted to Impeach - but appears Dirty Mitch wont convene an emergency senate trial,so it almost certainly dies with another day of partisanship.

I think I see why the officer may have shot the woman:

Check at 5:55 - 5:56 on the report where she is on the deck and you will see someone over her pointing an AR in the direction of the officers. Could have been a rioter, could have been another cop, just a thought as I noticed it.

Eyes_Right

Swinger
You know, if you can only win elections by stopping large swathes of voters from voting, democracy might not be for you.
If you can only increase your voter base by energizing and affirming the beliefs of white supremacists, democracy might not be for you.
If you think inspiring a mob of slack-jawed, right wing nut-jobs to storm Congress in order to prevent a Constitutional process taking place is a good thing, democracy might not be for you.
If you think showing wilful negligence and dereliction of duty in combating a global pandemic is presidential behavior, democracy might not be for you.

Today's impeachment just proves what we all know, when it's a big stinking turd, you sometimes have to flush twice.

You know, if you can only win elections by stopping large swathes of voters from voting, democracy might not be for you.
If you can only increase your voter base by energizing and affirming the beliefs of white supremacists, democracy might not be for you.
If you think inspiring a mob of slack-jawed, right wing nut-jobs to storm Congress in order to prevent a Constitutional process taking place is a good thing, democracy might not be for you.
If you think showing wilful negligence and dereliction of duty in combating a global pandemic is presidential behavior, democracy might not be for you.

Today's impeachment just proves what we all know, when it's a big stinking turd, you sometimes have to flush twice.
If you either don’t or won’t understand other people hold a different viewpoint to yours, then democracy is definitely not for you.

You know, if you can only post via sock accounts because you have proven yourself to be a simpleton under your real account, Arrse political discussion threads may not be for you.

Check at 5:55 - 5:56 on the report where she is on the deck and you will see someone over her pointing an AR in the direction of the officers. Could have been a rioter, could have been another cop, just a thought as I noticed it.

Interesting time code... :)

ITN just reported on the security build up for Inauguration Day; there will be more American troops in Washington than Afghanistan and Iraq combined. And on top of that there will be thousands of police, FBI, Secret Service etc.
My Bold. An important detail to bear in mind when considering the relative seriousness of the situations in the three countries.

Biden has appointed Kristen Clarke as head of the DOJ civil rights department, anyone still think this administration is promising ?

This is her work.

"Please use the following theories and observations to assist you in your search for truth regarding the genetic differences between Blacks and whites [sic]," Clarke wrote. "One: Dr Richard King reveals that the core of the human brain is the 'locus coeruleus,' which is a structure that is Black, because it contains large amounts of neuro-melanin, which is essential for its operation.

"Two: Black infants sit, crawl and walk sooner than whites [sic]. Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

"Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites [sic] are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcified or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent [sic], Asians 15 to 25 percent [sic] and Europeans 60 to 80 percent [sic]. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between blacks and whites [sic].

"Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards."

Curiously, I could find no condemnation of the violence and rioting in those Democrat-run cities that have made the headlines for most of last year; not one word of censure

Let's just fact-check that assertion, because you're wrong (it's whataboutery in this specific case).

Did BLM murder police officers and attempt to overturn the result of a free election? No.

... for the toxic divisiveness preached by the current BLM movement.

That would be the "toxic divisiveness" involved when the police treat people differently because of the colour of their skin? Because let's be honest, the Capitol insurrection demonstrates that rather neatly.

What isn't curious is why you would post such a tract after railing at length against fake news. It's merely your confirmation bias peeking out from behind the mask.

Firstly it's relevant because Schwarzenegger is a Republican. Secondly, it's relevant because the blog post is from a US Army Officer.

I'm curious as to which verified facts are "fake news".
  • Did Trump try to overturn an election? Yes
  • Did a mob, incited by Trump, storm the Capitol? Yes
  • Did that mob kill violently attack, and in one case kill, police officers? Yes
  • Would that mob have lynched politicians, given the chance? Seems reasonable to assume so.

Guiliani et al presented sworn statements (affidavits?) we are told
They were dismissed out of hand , fcuked off at the double - it appears in how quickly it happened. Impossible to do a detailed investigation in that time.
The reason the cases were f***ed off at the high port, quite so quickly, is because they were utter bollocks:
"What evidence have you got?"
- "Nothing, really"
"Right-oh, case dismissed".

I listened to one of the first cases; the "evidence" was an affidavit that said "our witness overheard someone say that they'd seen something untoward". The witness hadn't seen it themselves, so the evidence was hearsay. Hearsay is inadmissible as evidence.

Giuliani's people couldn't actually provide any evidence of wrongdoing. They couldn't find a single person to get on a stand, in any of their cases, and say under oath "I saw this irregularity with my own eyes".

wouldn't surprise me if America wakes up tommorrow to find the entire Trump family and posse have fucked off down into the bunker and is holding the nuclear arsenal on the American people demanding the election result be overturned lets face it he has nothing to lose now

I was referring to the potential for increased violence, rather than political consequences. 75 Million Americans voted for Trump. The vast majority will be law abiding citizens, but if even a fraction of that are ready and willing to carry out acts of domestic terrorism, the US is heading for it's most dangerous time since the Civil War itself.

ITN just reported on the security build up for Inauguration Day; there will be more troops in Washington than Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq combined. And on top of that there will be thousands of police, FBI, Secret Service etc.

FOC.

Just received this from my youngest who in now popping out for some supplies.

And I don’t think it is due to COVID.

0dcfeba0-b4f6-4001-8620-66116b1594ec.jpg

It is however false news according to Reuter's.

Last edited:

There were 4 cops next to her when she was shot - personally I think it was an ND.

View attachment 539116
where was this seen just out of curiosity does look like something a tinfoil hatter could have thrown together on MS Word

View attachment 539116
Bad drills if he didn’t already have supplies in... and shame on him, if he falls for that.

Latest Threads