Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USA - Odd Things Occurring?

But didn't we all watch the hair dye drip down the side of Guiliani face - backed up by a posse of worthies - with them stating the amount of sworn affadavits of fraudulent behaviour ?

So someone is lying.

Why no counter charges ?

Being a moonhowling conspiraloon isn’t against the law.

Until they start carrying plasticuffs into government buildings...

That's a cardboard cutout of Pelosi, by the way: The Undead can't come out in daylight.

Those stating there was no fraud are lying, there is always fraud, particularly for postal ballots, the question is how much and did it affect the result? By continuing to refuse reasonable requests to investigate the various allegations those in charge are causing an open sore that will come back to haunt them and the Biden administration.
I saw something that showed that a number of states administrators unilaterally changed the rules on postal voting, bypassing the legislature which legally controls election policy. This resulted in huge numbers of extra postal ballots being sent out, very limited accuracy and authenticity checks to ensure they were valid on return which resulted in a massive drop in the percentage which were rejected from previous elections which had far far fewer postal votes. Those numbers could have turned the election but these claims have never been tested as no court wants to admit to having jurisdiction and a number have said before the election was too soon to bring the case but after was too late.

I don’t believe in all the boxes of fake ballots or rigged counting machines but this aspect does appear to have the appearance of impropriety, could easily have had a massive effect in the few swing states and has not been tested in court as the problem has not got to the point where it was actually presented to a judge as they’ve binned the claim on procedure or standing first.

God only knows what the 2024 election is going to be like but I do know one thing. The lawyers are going to coin it in hand over fist in the run up and all the way through.

bentobox

Old-Salt
I did wonder about that myself - it seemed (obviously difficult to tell) that there may have been some exaggeration of numbers and that some of the affadavits weren't quite the smoking gun Giuliani claimed. I suspect part of the problem may well be the way in which Giuliani's gone about things - he comes across as being a trifle unhinged, even in the company of Sidney Powell - and this can't have helped. The Giuliani we saw in 2001 would've been a much more convincing advocate (for those not automatically predisposed to believe him).
Unfortunately, that Giuliani ship has sailed, his credibility nowadays is completely shot! He has offered to defend trump in an impeachment case, if trump has any sense he'll decline.

I doubt it - it seems to be a common knowledge that most of the more extreme militia groups have more undercover Federal cops, than actual members.

If what has been rumoured about the actions of certain cops during the storming of the Capitol last week are true, it appears some of them have gone native. ;)

I saw something that showed that a number of states administrators unilaterally changed the rules on postal voting, bypassing the legislature which legally controls election policy. This resulted in huge numbers of extra postal ballots being sent out, very limited accuracy and authenticity checks to ensure they were valid on return which resulted in a massive drop in the percentage which were rejected from previous elections which had far far fewer postal votes. Those numbers could have turned the election but these claims have never been tested as no court wants to admit to having jurisdiction and a number have said before the election was too soon to bring the case but after was too late.

I don’t believe in all the boxes of fake ballots or rigged counting machines but this aspect does appear to have the appearance of impropriety, could easily have had a massive effect in the few swing states and has not been tested in court as the problem has not got to the point where it was actually presented to a judge as they’ve binned the claim on procedure or standing first.

God only knows what the 2024 election is going to be like but I do know one thing. The lawyers are going to coin it in hand over fist in the run up and all the way through.

Personally I'm still waiting for the investigation into the vote counters who emptied the building of vote count witnesses then pulled out ballot boxes from under the table and carried on counting into the wee hours - this coincidentally coincided with a 100K increase in vote numbers for Biden with zero for Trump. I'm also patiently waiting for someone to explain the vote count numbers on live TV mainstream media channels (CNN) that changed in realtime with subtractions for Trump and an exactly the same number addition for Biden. Its very hard for people who have seen the video footage of both of the above to be expected just to accept nothing untoward happened without an investigation or explanation

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Personally I'm still waiting for the investigation into the vote counters who emptied the building of vote count witnesses then pulled out ballot boxes from under the table and carried on counting into the wee hours - this coincidentally coincided with a 100K increase in vote numbers for Biden with zero for Trump. I'm also patiently waiting for someone to explain the vote count numbers on live TV mainstream media channels (CNN) that changed in realtime with subtractions for Trump and an exactly the same number addition for Biden. Its very hard for people who have seen the video footage of both of the above to be expected just to accept nothing untoward happened without an investigation or explanation
You mean the events that've been explained umpteen times on here and you just "happen" to have missed every post? Those events?

Who are you referring to with the term "the mob"?
It is a term for the citizenry, but the general definition goes along the lines of "a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence".

Does that apply to one side of the political spectrum? No, both sides do it, not just the last one to appear in the news.

Repairing the damage that has happened to American society ( not in the last few days, not in the last 4 years - much longer ) needs a new Administration that will go out its way to unite the country.

Right now, the best way to do that would involve massive efforts to prove to 70m Republicans they were not cheated.
A Court just saying ' Its bollocks, Next ! ' is not going to do any good at all.

And I don't think the new Administration really give a damn about that.

We will see, very soon.

If what has been rumoured about the actions of certain cops during the storming of the Capitol last week are true, it appears some of them have gone native. ;)

Yeah, I was more leaning to 3 letter agencies and no the mall security for the Capitol building.

BTW - Who had more exposure to those politicians than Capitol cops... And they are Trump fans? It tells you a lot.

To kangaroo court him for the sake of 7 days remaining in power seems spiteful and vindictive to me.

Well mate if they succeed in impeaching and convicting him, it ensures he can never make a run at the presidency again.

Repairing the damage that has happened to American society ( not in the last few days, not in the last 4 years - much longer ) needs a new Administration that will go out its way to unite the country.

Right now, the best way to do that would involve massive efforts to prove to 70m Republicans they were not cheated.
A Court just saying ' Its bollocks, Next ! ' is not going to do any good at all.

And I don't think the new Administration really give a damn about that.

We will see, very soon.

Yes and no.

Yes they need some way to unify.

The problem with trying to use the courts is that it’s impossible to prove a negative. The burden of proof was on Trump and his legal team to prove fraud. You can’t prove you didn’t do something.

Rudy et all spectacularly failed to do that.

It is a term for the citizenry, but the general definition goes along the lines of "a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence".

Does that apply to one side of the political spectrum? No, both sides do it, not just the last one to appear in the news.

So "a large crowd of people .... that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence" is controlling "the media". How exactly does that work?

So "a large crowd of people .... that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence" is controlling "the media". How exactly does that work?
If I may, because that large crowd is broadly pretty busy on social media (assuming they’ve not been booted off in a purge) and I’m not sure if you noticed but the legacy media have become a bit lazy on the finding and developing a story front and in many cases these days take an outrage on social media as being indicative of an outrage in the general population, run with that as a story and off we go. An outrage that was ‘created’ by ‘the mob’ and given legs by the media.

I take it you haven't been reading my previous posts. Or are being deliberately obtuse, both are feasible but the likelylihood of one is greater than the other.

If I may, because that large crowd is broadly pretty busy on social media (assuming they’ve not been booted off in a purge) and I’m not sure if you noticed but the legacy media have become a bit lazy on the finding and developing a story front and in many cases these days take an outrage on social media as being indicative of an outrage in the general population, run with that as a story and off we go. An outrage that was ‘created’ by ‘the mob’ and given legs by the media.
Thanks for the response on my behalf, I took the question as being deliberately baiting so I decided not to answer.

Yes and no.

Yes they need some way to unify.

The problem with trying to use the courts is that it’s impossible to prove a negative. The burden of proof was on Trump and his legal team to prove fraud. You can’t prove you didn’t do something.

Rudy et all spectacularly failed to do that.
I’m not sure Rudy Et all have ever moved forward on anything but affidavits regarding conduct of counts and dodgy counting machines.

The only people who tried to move the increase in postal voting and lack of checks on those submitted were Texas and other states who tried the Supreme Court but were denied on standing or process. The issue itself was not looked at.

As an FYI: This one

Suspected to be carrying a pistol on his belt, was actually carrying a pistol on his belt as was apparent in other published pics.

Latest Threads