Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USA - Odd Things Occurring?

I'm hearing/seeing various reports of the Capitol being "stormed" in Washington, shots fired, maybe person/persons down.

Add anything useful.

Sorry about the source:

All I know for sure is that these Republican Supporters are making sure that the Democrats will win a second term.

Moderate voters will not be impressed by this.

Winnet

War Hero
5live reporting one person has been shot.

Shooting confirm ed by Washington post.

Last edited:

endure

GCM
Protesters have stormed both the Senate and Congress floors. They're inside the building.

The police have drawn weapons

im-281578.jpg

WALT

LE
Sigh. I remember the good old days of democracy. People voted, one side won, one side lost. Then we all got on with it.
It seems that everyone is a snowflake these days.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1609965990225.png

There was an interesting piece the other day about the D.C. Army National Guard deployment; because Washington D.C. is not a State and does not have a Governor, authority for callout resides in the Secretary of the Army, a Federal official in the Trump administration.

giatttt

Old-Salt
Aye I was watching sky, you'd think it was two different events, seems to be much more info on Al Jazeera.
Must admit that since the beginning of December I watch Al Jazeera instead of the BBC or Sky at breakfast time as the seem to be the only outlet reporting on things other than covid with a sprinkling of magazine/lifestyle pieces.

Latest Threads