USA as an Associate Member of the Commonwealth?

Oh I don't know, Kenya is in, Malaya is in, India, South Africa and others are in.
They all lost. We're magnanimous in victory, after all.

I would try it. Bangers and mash does sound rather appealing to be quite honest.
Good sausages and a decent mash made with real milk and butter and proper rich gravy. Don't go cutting corners, this is calorific high octane stuff. Just the thing for the cold months. I gather you hunt, so if you can do home made sausages, even better.

Good sausages and a decent mash made with real milk and butter and proper rich gravy. Don't go cutting corners, this is calorific high octane stuff. Just the thing for the cold months. I gather you hunt, so if you can do home made sausages, even better.
So what kind of sausages do you guys normally use, or does it not really matter??

This would be great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner to be honest.

And we can give them Greggs and Wetherspoons.
You evil bastard. Aren't they grossly obese enough already? If they get any more lard-arsed the rotation of the planet is likely to be thrown out of whack.

I never understood how Mozambique and Rwanda managed to get into the CW as we have never had any formal relationship with these Portuguese /Belgian colonies. I suppose the CW is a more attractive proposition than the OAU.

We should let the Yanks in if they cough up two hundred years of back taxes.
They did, much to HM’s embarrassment in the 70s in public in Boston, and without advance warning, they presented her with a cheque. Although they probably misspelled it as ‘check’.

It's in North Yorkshire, as you well know. It gets worse:

HISSSSSSSSSSSS! Splitters!

Just cos the snobby burghers of Harrogate voted to have North Yorkshire in their address in 1974, doesn't mean to say the toffee-nosed g!ts left the West Riding!

Besides they're on the wrong side of the River Wharfe to ever be North (Riding of) Yorkshire and the sods all work in Leeds any road. Eeeeeee!