USA are now the world police?

Serious question here - just how long has the USA had the power to arrest non-Americans in Africa, fly them to the states and try them in court for offences not commited against Americans?

Three accused terrorists arrested in Africa arrived in New York today to face charges that they plotted to fund al-Qaeda by smuggling thousands of pounds of cocaine into Europe................

Surely they have no jurisdiction in Africa against non-US nationals?

http://www.madnessoftheworld.com/?p=1816

No, that's why they had to be brought to the USA. What people are moaning about is their determination to get people they want.

If they were ex Nazi war criminals would people be so sensitive?

AFA06 said:
Serious question here - just how long has the USA had the power to arrest non-Americans in Africa, fly them to the states and try them in court for offences not commited against Americans?

Three accused terrorists arrested in Africa arrived in New York today to face charges that they plotted to fund al-Qaeda by smuggling thousands of pounds of cocaine into Europe................

Surely they have no jurisdiction in Africa against non-US nationals?

http://www.madnessoftheworld.com/?p=1816
Did you not see the movie? Fcuk yeah :p

CQMS said:
No, that's why they had to be brought to the USA. What people are moaning about is their determination to get people they want.

No, what I mean is - they have not commited a crime in America, they are not American so how do US Courts have any jurisdiction over them? All seems very strange and just a bit naughty

AFA06 said:
CQMS said:

No, what I mean is - they have not commited a crime in America, they are not American so how do US Courts have any jurisdiction over them? All seems very strange and just a bit naughty
As long as the court decides that it can hear the case then that's it. You can, for example be extradited to face charges of holocaust denial in Germany despite it not being a crime here.

AFA06 said:
CQMS said:

Us Brits have the same problem, check out the israeli politician recently. :)

CQMS said:
AFA06 said:
CQMS said:

As long as the court decides that it can hear the case then that's it. You can, for example be extradited to face charges of holocaust denial in Germany despite it not being a crime here.
What holocaust??

AFA06 said:
CQMS said:
AFA06 said:
CQMS said:

What holocaust??
Having checked out your previous posts, Fuck off you knob.

Ord_Sgt said:
AFA06 said:
CQMS said:
AFA06 said:
CQMS said:

What holocaust??
Having checked out your previous posts, * off you knob.
Stalker

AFA06 said:
Ord_Sgt said:
AFA06 said:
CQMS said:
AFA06 said:
CQMS said:

What holocaust??
Stalker
You wish, knob.

Ord_Sgt said:
Stalker[/quote]

You wish, knob.[/quote]

No, I've had far too many Ord Sgts to date to want another one!!

AFA06 said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Stalker
You wish, knob.[/quote]

No, I've had far too many Ord Sgts to date to want another one!![/quote]

Good with difficult things such as BBCode too

Ord_Sgt said:
AFA06 said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Stalker
You wish, knob.
No, I've had far too many Ord Sgts to date to want another one!![/quote]

Good with difficult things such as BBCode too[/quote]

It's catching :D

AFA06 said:
Ord_Sgt said:
AFA06 said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Stalker
You wish, knob.
No, I've had far too many Ord Sgts to date to want another one!!
Good with difficult things such as BBCode too[/quote]

It's catching :D[/quote]

Hardly

AFA06 are you one of the editors/writers for that website madnessoftheworld, considering you so post so many stories from there?

If so, I'm sorry but it doesn't do anything which The Onion - or even the Daily Mash - hasn't done before and much, much better. Your free plug hasn't worked on anyone with more two marbles to knock together. Lickspittle retard.

AFA06 said:
CQMS said:
AFA06 said:
CQMS said:

What holocaust??
You haven't recently come into possession of a large sign bearing a slogan to encourage a good work ethic, have you?

Latest Threads