USA accuse Iran of plotting to kill Saudi Ambassador in USA

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ex_colonial, Oct 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just on CNN & Al Jazeera, USA accuse "elements of Iranian govt" in plotting to kill Saudi Ambassador in USA!
  2. Its breaking news so no links so far, but it involved the DEA, FBI & other agencies working in the USA & Mexico uncovering the plot! Apparently $100,000 was sent to a bank in NY to start things off, the total allegedly to be paid was $1,500,000 for the assasination! 2 Iranian born people arrested for conspiring to use a Mexican drug cartel to carry it out!
  3. It should come as no surprise really, the Iranians have been allegedly stirring trouble up in the ME for years, take Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Syria, Lebanon et al!
  4. Thanks for that!
  5. That's not all. The CIA have released exclusive pictures of the Qud's Force most senior field agent:

"Of course you should kill the Saudi Ambassador in Washington! What's the worst that could happen?":twisted:
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Reminds me of a 'school' friend who was caught smuggling in Latin America. I had to ask 'so where was she?' Panama came the reply; no chance of being caught there now is there...
  7. Looks like the Invade/Bomb IRAN back to the Dark Ages Part 1 has just started?

Is there an Election coming up?
  8. And so it begins, the prelude to War in the Gulf 3, wasn't Mitt Romney just saying the other day if he gets elected he'll be parking the US Med Fleet off Iran?
  9. Obama does'nt have the balls for it. Or the money.

Strongly -worded letter from the UN. Maybe a sanction or two. Operation: Glass Car Park? No chance.
  10. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

5th and 6th in the gulf would be a serious flag.
  11. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

The Iranians have just "catagorically denied" any involvement in the "pre-fabricated scenario" painted by the US.

So that's alright then.....
  12. "Iran plots against the US" is newsworthy?
  13. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Only if it was an attempted assassination of a Chromatic. Then Jenna and Barbara might get annoyed and attack Iran. Unless it's Chromatic family business you're fairly safe it seems...
  14. Well part of the reason Libya kicked off was during a little sit down King Abdullah implied Qaddafi would be sleeping with the fishes rather soon and then the old maniac tried to whack his highness with an RPG squad. Riyadh will be looking at that as one down and Qom is next to go. However I doubt Barry "bumpy" Obama will oblige unless his numbers in Florida look really frightening.