(USA) 70-Year-Old Called Up for Iraq Duty

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by hackle, Oct 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.antiwar.com/blog/index.php?id=P1377
  2. Jeez, I better find my Puttee's and Jodphurs at that rate :lol:
  3. Well you could post that on Mil.com , seeing as so many of them say -"Hey , I'm 50 now, but I'd re-up in a heartbeat to do my part"

Post the story , they can use it as a precedent :D
  4. As if there aint enough trouble with blue on blue incidents....now we've got some ragged old geezer on the lose.

Could Iraq get anymore dangerous?? :wink:
  5. I like the idea ,

"Turn that goddamn stereo down , Does your Momma know you're playing with insurgents, you are grounded forever young man , Kids today , no goddamn respect , in my day etc etc etc" lol :D

Yeah , get more old geezers over there.
  6. And the Spams are 'dry' out there, so he won't be able to get his hands on his usual fix of Sanatogen :D
  7. I'd like to know what rank he is. World's oldest PFC maybe? :D
  8. will he even survive the trip over there?

Roll up roll up and place yer bets here.................
  9. Do combat medics carry hip replacements with them?
  10. maybe the plan is to get all the oldies out there, hide their false teeth and then freak the hell out of the iraqis with a huge gurning comp?
  11. i'll bet he stinks of p*ss more than you corp , and that's saying something!!
  12. Sleep soundly tonight. Your airforce is on the job

13. [​IMG]

New GPMG mount.

New personnel carrier for Iraq. (Sand tyres, camouflage paint job and whicker basket at extra cost) :D :D :D
  14. All he has to do is dig his Brown Bess out of the Hay-loft, even though it was last fired in the War against King George.. :D
  15. Those two scoundrels accuse each other of wanting to bring back the draft.

And they are both quite correct; each of them does.

If they're going to stage the big march on Tehran, Riyadh, and Damascus, what else can they do?