US Warrant Officers

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Chief_Two, May 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys. Now that I've been promoted to CW2, here's some further information on US Warrants. I hope this is useful for those of you serving with the US Army:

WARRANT OFFICER 1 (WO1)
    An officer appointed by the Secretary of the Army. WO1s are basic level, technically and tactically focused officers who perform the primary duties of technical leader, trainer, operator, manager, maintainer, sustainer, and advisor. WO1s primarily support levels of operations from team or detachment through battalion, requiring interaction with all soldier cohorts and primary staff.

CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 2 (CW2)
    An officer, commissioned by the President of the United States. CW2s are intermediate level technical and tactical experts who perform the primary duties of technical leader, trainer, operator, manager, maintainer, sustainer, and advisor. CW2s primarily support levels of operations from team or detachment through battalion, requiring interaction with all soldier cohorts and primary staff.

CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 3 (CW3)
    An officer, commissioned by the President of the United States. CW3s are advanced-level technical and tactical experts who perform the primary duties of technical leader, trainer, operator, manager, maintainer, sustainer, integrator, and advisor. CW3s primarily support levels of operations from team or detachment through brigade, requiring interaction with all soldier cohorts and primary staff.

CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 4 (CW4)
    An officer, commissioned by the President of the United States. CW4s are senior-level technical and tactical experts who perform the primary duties of technical leader, manager, maintainer, sustainer, integrator and advisor. They primarily support battalion, brigade, division, corps, and echelons above corps operations.

CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 5 (CW5)
    An officer, commissioned by the President of the United States. CW5s are master-level technical and tactical experts who perform the primary duties of technical leader, manager, integrator, advisor, or any other particular duty prescribed by branch. CW5s primarily support brigade, division, corps, echelons above corps, and major command operations. CW5s have special WO leadership and representation responsibilities within their respective commands.

2. Arent you the poster formerly known as New_WO1?

If so, I hope you were issued a sense of humour on promotion.

3. A turd is a turd is a turd is a.......................................

Yawn. :roll:

4. Now you've been promoted to CW2, you can also go and research why you shouldn't just cut and paste from other websites. It's rude not to acknowledge your sources.

http://www.goarmy.com/about/ranks_insignia_warrant_off.jsp

Or you could contribute beyond idle trolling. I'm sure we've had this debate before anyway. Of course, a CW2 would be above searching previous threads before babbling away...

5. Not him again!!!

6. He wasn't hugged enough as a child... :roll:

7. By an Iron Maiden?

8. 19 pages here we come...............:)

9. I was.

10. By the old man across the street?

11. Was that you? Aw Dave, long time no see........

12. I've still got the collage of your face, made from our used condoms.

13. I never knew that you cared Dave.

14. Why is he posting totally uninteresting spam army bollox on our site? He obviously has not read any part of the site as the sense of humour used would normally be completely lost on the useless gung-ho pointless tw@ts!

15. Nobody gave a fcuk last year. What on Earth makes you think things have changed? Unless you got the beasting of your life by somebody who knows better, the chances are that you're still a cnut. Please do us all a favour and fist yourself until you bleed.