US walt gets 7.5 years

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Forastero, Oct 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

2. No doubt he will be quite stunning in his new pink underwear as he eats his daily ration of peanut butter sandwiches while staring at the inside of a surplus military tent in the Arizona sun.

3. Perhaps not. I hear Sheriff Joe has just had his collar felt by the federal authorities regarding racial profiling, civil rights violations, unconstitutional search and seizure, abuse of power, malicious prosecution, breach of election law, misappropriation of public funds, obstruction of justice, witness tampering and destruction of evidence, including theft of the entire trachea from the corpse of a prisoner allegedly strangled by one of Joe's prison officers.

Seems Joe might become an inmate in his own prison. What's the betting that he'll end up dead - strangled with a pair of pink knickers?

4. It certainly looks like Joe's glory days are over and he has been finally found out.

He only did it all for publicity and votes anyway.

"Oi Arpaio, where's your tool? I'm the facking daddy 'ere and don't you forget it".

:biggrin:

5. I would not bet on that result. I suggest you look a bit further for the full ad IMHO crass politics involved. The good sheriff is far from some hick redneck as much of the progessive media and our current masters would have you believe.

6. Perhaps I was being a tad cynical about Shurf Arpaio. I have always felt that the better approach to penology is to make the conditions horrible and pretend to keep them secret. Rumour and gossip will then provide the rest of the deterrent for you.

Worked for old Adolf and all sorts of people.

7. Although not widely reported by the media since it does not fit their ideological template that casts Joe as a modern day sturmengruppenfuhrer, he is quite well thought of in his county as he consistently has run his department frugally as we could only hope all civil servants and polticians would. Also, perhaps incredibly to those relying only on agenda driven "news" sources, he gets unusually high marks from many of his prisoners as well!

8. A public servant who runs his department frugally and efficiently? Burn the witch!

9. Good to see the US taking a hard line on Stolen Valour. I wonder what custodial our old friend Baron James Shortt the bogus Colonel would get for his lies and fake gongs ?

The Baron of Castleshort - ARRSEpedia

10. Oh No :shock:

They're back :shock:

:shock:

11. 7.5YRS in a civvie jail,he should be doing his time in a sandy,mountainous country,the one with lots of unfriendly locals,he wouldn't have to walt then,would he?

12. It seems the feds are always investigating Arpaio for one or another, but never charging him with actual crimes. I can remember hearing about investigations at least 10 years ago that have gone nowhere.