US UN Ambassador Nikki Haley believes that country Binomo (near Vietnam) exists

Russian prankers Vladimir Kuznetsov (Vovan) and Alexei Stolyarov (Lexus) phoned to the US permanent representative to the UN Nikki Haley.
The conversation with the American diplomat took place on behalf of the Prime Minister of Poland Mateusz Jakub Morawiecki.
Пранкеры рассказали Хейли о трудностях выдуманной страны и "отношениях" Спейси и Порошенко
Listen from 6:00

Pranker: I'm very happy. Another thing I'm interested in is Binomo. It is not so far from Vietnam, in the south of China. Do you know Binomo?
Haley: Yes, yes.
Pranker: They want independence.
Haley: That's right.
Pranker: They had elections, we assume that Russia is involved there.
Haley: Yes, of course, certainly.
Pranker: And now these Binomo lands exacerbate the situation in the South China Sea.
Haley: We are warned about this and we are very closely watching the situation. And, I think, we will continue to observe as we do in matters relating to the South China Sea.

Last edited:
Has Nikki Haley been featured in the MILF thread yet?

She is smoking.

nikki.jpg

Boots. Hmmmmm.

American in 'Not very well clued-up on geography' shock.

'Russians have sense of humour' - now that is news!

You're the one who's smoking something pal, and it ain't fuckin Marlboro.
Please BB6.

Sure we have had some trivial disagreements in the past but over this..

Nikki?

Get yourself checked.

nik1.jpg

Cheers BB6. I'm focused on the things that bind us not divide us.

Nikki in boots.

View attachment 307909
With a name like Nikki, love of high boots, and sweet bod, I will guess she maybe worked as a stripper during uni....hopefully some classy pics will eventually turn up on the net of her showing her skills....

And for the record, I would in an instant, no thought or hesitation.....

Edit; Martha would get it as well after I have a few pints in....

I've found a rather large dead moth in my house. I hope it hadn't had any offspring amongst my clothes. Bastard things.
Bastards destroy your merino clobber. Burn your house down and return to wearing plastic belly Hansen garments

She's a 'native American'; despite the hatchet face I suspect she'd go down do well as Secretary of State. It's high time the US had a genuine native as President, too, not some bloody immigrant.

She's a 'native American'; despite the hatchet face I suspect she'd go down do well as Secretary of State. It's high time the US had a genuine native as President, too, not some bloody immigrant.
How is she a natIve American when her parents are from India? Last I herd, Punjab wasn’t in the United States.....

Last edited:

Latest Threads