US to get Starship Troopers MI suits...

Maybe they have been reading the naafi thread about Zombies?? Do they know something we dont

There was a thread mentioning this a while ago.
IIRC there is a longer, more informative video available on you tube

Edit to add linkhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXEFPco8l8

Type in exoskeleton and there are a few videos for your viewing pleasure

could make them solar powered - only seem to fight in sunny climates

With this development, we--America--are just one step closer to invading your depressing little rain-soaked island, stealing all the good-looking women, requiring mandatory dental work from the whole populace, turning it into Disneyland and putting the Boston-Irish in charge of running the place. :twisted:

Hello Virgil,

I'm afraid not old chap,your robot suits will rust up in the rain.
Is that a Chieftain at the end of that video?

tangosix.

Virgil said:
With this development, we--America--are just one step closer to invading your depressing little rain-soaked island, stealing all the good-looking women, requiring mandatory dental work from the whole populace, turning it into Disneyland and putting the Boston-Irish in charge of running the place. :twisted:
I, for one, welcome our new lard-arsed, pig-humping redneck overlords.

Virgil, I'd only be worried if they were bullet-proof as well

Virgil said:
mandatory dental work from the whole populace,
Don't know about the mandatory dental work.

I recall reading 'Tornado Down', written by a RAF pilot and his navigator and telling the story of their captivity and torture at the hands of the Iraqis during the first gulf war.

One of the nearby cells was occupied by an American (part of an 'elite force' sent to rescue the hapless Brits) who spent all night wailing about his orthodontics. Now, if he had been a manky toothed Brit, he'd have been delighted to have somebody kick his teeth down his throat. He would therefore have been able to spend his evenings more constructively by, for example, tunnelling his way to freedom under cover of the wooden vaulting horse used by the prison gymnastics club.

In any case, I can reveal that we have our own Starship Trooper suit in development:-

It's compatible with both Bowman and iPod, it runs Windows 98 and it's powered by a small windmill that pops out of the head automatically whenever its 16 internal car batteries need recharging.

In conclusion all I can say is come on then if you think you're hard enough.

This was in 'Popular Science' about 5 years ago when it was in initial development IIRC.
Fantasy Island along with the Phase Plasma Rifle in the 40 Watt Range.

Virgil said:
Seeing that the majority of your enlisted Armed Forces personel join up for dental treatment (or some other perk) as they can't afford it in civilian life thats excedingly rich. :twisted:

Pitswamper said:
Virgil said:
Seeing that the majority of your enlisted Armed Forces personel join up for dental treatment (or some other perk) as they can't afford it in civilian life thats excedingly rich. :twisted:
Honestly I've never heard of anyone joining for the military dental plan!

Now college fund that's different.

Or after, entering the NCO ranks, the Korean, Filipina or German wives every other US Army SGT seems to get issued.

Ancient_Mariner said:
Fools, we've already infiltrated.

ctauch said:
Pitswamper said:
Seeing that you are an utter cunt I find it wunderbar that you're still posting.
Seeing that you seem to be a rather angry man, I see it as my civic duty to be the butt of your mongish tirades. At least this may prevent you beating your same sex partner, wife, children and or dog, which ever applies.
Pray continue.

Virgil said:
Ancient_Mariner said:

Ah, but she has been assimilated into the general populace and thinks she's the Lady of the Manor or some such nonsense.
And she's not exactly a sterling advertisement for the American Dental Associations best work is she? :twisted:

Pitswamper said:
ctauch said:
Pitswamper said:
Seeing that you are an utter cunt I find it wunderbar that you're still posting.
Seeing that you seem to be a rather angry man, I see it as my civic duty to be the butt of your mongish tirades. At least this may prevent you beating your same sex partner, wife, children and or dog, which ever applies.
Pray continue.
Seeing you have no cap badge you are just a troll........

Pitswamper said:
Virgil said:
Ancient_Mariner said:

Ah, but she has been assimilated into the general populace and thinks she's the Lady of the Manor or some such nonsense.
And she's not exactly a sterling advertisement for the American Dental Associations best work is she? :twisted:
I was going to say that you could fit a pound coin between her front teeth. And Condi Rice could eat an apple through a tennis racquet.

Virgil said:
Given the Septics normal standards of accuracy, you'd probably end up invading Belgium! 8O :lol:

Of course, you might actually stand a chance of conquering that country in under a decade... :twisted: :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fcukface The Book Club 40
geeza182 Films, Music and All Things Artsy 8
Perturbed The Intelligence Cell 61