US to attack Iran by end April?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by caubeen, Apr 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. lets just wait and see and not try and give journo's a quote too soon eh

2. msr

msr LE

The United States is expected to attack only Iran’s nuclear reactors and other nuclear facilities through weapons and directions which will come as a surprise to Iran.

Well, they would have done except they were published on the internet a month in advance.

msr

3. Here's a quote for you jurnos:

If the United States makes as big a clusterfcuk of bringing democracy, McDonalds and two varieties of Cola to Iran as it has in Iraq, let them do it on their own I say!

4. Why does this read like it comes straight from Debka ?

"Sources in Washington told......" that'll be PNAC's fax machine glowing red-hot in the dark then. :roll:

5. The shaved chimp will be cursing http://www.letthecatoutofthebag.com now for sure

6. I can see DinnerJacket now,"Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!" :)

7. And I thought Iran was a democracy, just not the cola version that the States like to push on people.

Well if the arm chair warriors,walts and the d1cks that have been making some pretty cr@p comments this week about the RM/RN/Iran issue had there way they would have turned Iran into a glass carpark by now.

Can you see another front being opened up? How much more damage can monkey boy in the white house do now? No don't answer that question......

8. Need to look for the orange panels to ensure accuracy

9. Iran is doing everything it can to be attacked. It would just be playing into their hands.

10. Fine, so what, you want another thirty years of this bullsh1t? You want them to have the protection of Nuclear weapons while they continue to behave like schizophrenic gangsters. Fcuk ‘em, do their economy first then let the flyboys drop kick them back to the 7th Century. Oh and ban all International travel on Iranian passports and seal them off from all financial Institutions and markets.

And I speak as a former Iranian apologist.

11. As far as I can make out sources in Washington have been saying that for years, so nothing ne hear then

12. Any truth in the rumour that Eton CCF have moved to Spearpoint?

13. Hardly...they were supposed to become really arrsey over the 15 servicemen who didn't 'stay orf my laand' and therefore nicely feed anti-Iran feeling in the west prior to the coming invasion...nope- still think Iranians are ok :D
    Doh 'they' are just going to have to try something else now :roll:

14. Interesting comments - a bit or irony I am sure. They paraded the servicemen on national television - I think that is really arrsey - and that is no criticism of the marines, I would have done the same thing. And why would you want to provoke an Anti Iranian mind-set on a nation that is to be your foe? That wouldn't make strategic sense.