US Tea Party-ists Believe that "Masturbation is a Sin!!"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by uncle_vanya, Sep 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Christine O'Donnell brings unlikely Tea Party triumph to Delaware

O'Donnell, who is pro-gun, anti-abortion and believes masturbation is a sin, takes 53% of Republican primary vote
    The surge of anger among US conservatives both with Barack Obama and the Republican party reached a new high point today when the Tea Party candidate, Christine O'Donnell, ousted the Republican establishment favourite in Delaware.
    (Christine O'Donnell brings unlikely Tea Party triumph to Delaware | World news |

Why does it matter if a politician believes masturbation is a sin? Is approval of masturbation now a litmus test for our politicians? Sounds like O'Donnell simply holds the same views on abortion and non-procreative sex acts as the vast majority of Christians worldwide.

One wonders how the Red Necked Bible Bashing Pastors of the 'Morality Police' of the Republicans will enforce any ordinances against 'Pleasuring Oneself'.....

(a) check to see that your hair isn't falling out...
    (b) check that your hearing hasn't been impaired any further than it is....
    (d) check that your eyesight is not further impaired....
    (e) check that you hands and palms don't require shaving on a regular basis...

"The Bible says nothing about milking the one eyed trouser snake, so therefore shouldn't we all assume that the original authors of the Bible had no problem with choking the chicken...........?"

So I guess that my School Matron was right....... speak up I canae hear you....
  2. Seen her pic? I'd hit it!
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Seem to recall that in one of the earlier books (don't remember which one), ONAN was berated for "spilling his seed upon the ground".

It's where the posh name for wanking comes from.

BTW, she also believes in witchcraft and is alleged to have practised herself.

Make of that what you will. (I make of that, that she's a ******* nutter).
  4. Stop reading the Guardian. It will engorge the blood vessels in your eyes.
  5. You still would tho eh! ;)
  6. It is a sin. A dirty, filthy sin of which I... err, you all should be ashamed.

Every single time.

Back in a mo...
  7. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

(But only because Mrs_Fingerz and Ms_Fingerz would both kill me. One after the other, just to make sure).
  8. Hold on doesn't God forgive us if we repent? Thrap away and say sorry on your death bed. If anyone needs asssistance i'm available most weekends.
  9. The tea party is made up of the more swivel eyed tendancy who in this country write to the daily mail and or join ukip.
    unfortunatly stateside they have got organisied and are hijacking the republicans bit like militant did to labour in the 80s.
    except there also armed. The trouble is normal republicans won't vote for the lunatics niether will anyone else.
    Obamama must be loving this although 2012 presidential debate obama vs palin how can you debate with a mong
  10. An old joke observes that 98 percent of people masturbate--and the other 2 percent are lying ;-)
  11. Will someone think of the children....
  12. Don't forget that regular ejaculation prevents prostate cancer. Do it, think of your gland and your glans **** today. Men you deserve it, whack that meaty lump in your hands and do it on webcam so I can check you've not been shirking.
  13. You can not tell me that her old man as never flicked her bean in the sack