US soldier plans jihad

Discussion in 'US' started by DavidBOC, May 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This was from last year wasn't it? Currently in/ awaiting trail..

[​IMG]

The judge apparently said this during the hearings:

2. Arrest was earlier, trial is current. It appears the mask and glasses were because the accused was biting his lip so he could spit blood on the officers.

3. WHat a knob. He was so incompetent about handling explosives that he aroused the suspicions of the clerk at the gun store from whom he bought the gunpowder and the clerk turned him in to law enforcement. May they all be that easy to catch. As to his "hero" Nidal Malik Hasan - death to him and good riddance I say.

Ft Hood Collage Project_2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Abdo is a scumbag. he originally claimed to be a conscientious objector but only about killing fellow Muslims. he has no such compunctions about infidels, aka anyone non Muslim. Wish we still had firing squads or Hanging, but at most he will get Life, not even the needle.

5. I thought you lot still had the death penalty? Certainly for something like this? Could this be classed as treason?

6. Juicer.
    I hope they send his arrse to Guantanimo bay.

7. Well hopefully with a good long sentence he will get plenty of porkadermic injections whilst inside.

• Like Like x 2
  8. He was convicted last Thursday. Possession of a weapon of mass destruction, and 5 other felony counts. I understand that none of the crimes involved carry a death penalty but could be life. My guess is he will spend the rest of his life in Florence.

9. Is it an entry requirement perchance, being a complete fuckwit?

10. Entry to Islam or the US Army?

11. Who's Florence?

12. ADMAX in Florence, Colorado. Highest security US prizon, where terrorists, etc go for the rest of their lives.

13. Florence is the one with two legs:

[​IMG]

14. Thank Goodness, the thought of him spending the rest of his life in a beautiful Italian Renaissance City was a bit hard to bear.