• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

US SF in Iraq and Afg

Great video Red Shrek... thanks...

I'm pretty sure noone will have a problem with this video... Although no doubt when a few of the brits on the site see it they will find a sloppy drill somewhere - but i'm sure it will be a lighthearted slagging!!!

By the way, what is duking? is that parachuting?

Tricam.

tricam said:

I'm pretty sure noone will have a problem with this video... Although no doubt when a few of the brits on the site see it they will find a sloppy drill somewhere - but i'm sure it will be a lighthearted slagging!!!

Tricam.
lol :D

Almost makes them look as good as the TA :lol: , what is the point of fast ropeing 5 ft? Nice video though, I want a CAR 15 it would be good for the err squirels.....

tricam said:

By the way, what is duking? is that parachuting?

Tricam.
duking = fighting

Red Shrek said:
I_say_again said:
For a longer vid of the SBS duking it out look here http://www.sasrogues.co.uk/Downloads/Video/video.html it's a real player file about 3 megs runs for 1.5 mins.
A while back CNN did a special on that event which was a coalition SOF bonanaza.I think after the SBS guys withdrew they called in AC-130's which chewed the talibs and AQ up real bad.Amnesty was not too happy about that.
Thats fantastic but the site wont work. Can Anybody get this going???

Bad_Crow said:
Red Shrek said:
I_say_again said:
For a longer vid of the SBS duking it out look here http://www.sasrogues.co.uk/Downloads/Video/video.html it's a real player file about 3 megs runs for 1.5 mins.
A while back CNN did a special on that event which was a coalition SOF bonanaza.I think after the SBS guys withdrew they called in AC-130's which chewed the talibs and AQ up real bad.Amnesty was not too happy about that.
Thats fantastic but the site wont work. Can Anybody get this going???
Here ya go BadCrow.You need real player to watch the video though.It is the first video by the way

http://www.sasrogues.co.uk/Downloads/Video/video.html

I'm sure he knew what he was doing as well they are SF after all. From everything I heard it was like a beehive down their anyway so you could hardly miss.

HA HA fastroping from the chinook was a good one they would have been better off jumping out save time having to put the rope out. later in the video fastroping out onto the roofs kinda reminded me of all those clowns that get out of a very small car i bet there was alot of accusations in the helo about who touched whos ass!! :p

Latest Threads