US releases UFO footage

I first saw a UFO/flying saucer in 1980 while I was testing out the10x50 binoculars that I had received for my birthday. I had watched an episode of the Sky at Night in which Patrick Moore had mentioned that beside the Orion constellation a few planets would be visible. So, I started looking for the said planets, but the wobble was too great for me to see anything worthwhile. My attention was diverted by a light aircraft that flew into a small cloudbank. I stood waiting for this plane to exit the clouds with my bins trained on the cloudbank.

I got more interested in this plane because the cloudbank was small, and it should have exited by now. So, I kept watching, wondering where the plane had gone and then suddenly from my left, a UFO started to emerge from the same cloud bank. It was you stereotypical UFO. I tracked it across the night Sky until it disappeared. Once the penny dropped as to what I was seeing I felt fear go down my spine. I was 15 back then, I am now 53 and what I saw that night is permanently burned into my memory. I will add that by the time I was 15 I was an expert at aircraft identification. I used to buy and read all the military and aircraft magazines including Janes. There were other events that happened after my sighting, but I won’t mention them here. From that day I have no doubt that we are not alone, and I don't mean the tin foil hat UFO debunkers who use ridicule and mockery as their go to response.

I first saw a UFO/flying saucer in 1980 while I was testing out the10x50 binoculars that I had received for my birthday. I had watched an episode of the Sky at Night in which Patrick Moore had mentioned that beside the Orion constellation a few planets would be visible. So, I started looking for the said planets, but the wobble was too great for me to see anything worthwhile. My attention was diverted by a light aircraft that flew into a small cloudbank. I stood waiting for this plane to exit the clouds with my bins trained on the cloudbank.

I got more interested in this plane because the cloudbank was small, and it should have exited by now. So, I kept watching, wondering where the plane had gone and then suddenly from my left, a UFO started to emerge from the same cloud bank. It was you stereotypical UFO. I tracked it across the night Sky until it disappeared. Once the penny dropped as to what I was seeing I felt fear go down my spine. I was 15 back then, I am now 53 and what I saw that night is permanently burned into my memory. I will add that by the time I was 15 I was an expert at aircraft identification. I used to buy and read all the military and aircraft magazines including Janes. There were other events that happened after my sighting, but I won’t mention them here. From that day I have no doubt that we are not alone, and I don't mean the tin foil hat UFO debunkers who use ridicule and mockery as their go to response.
I agree with you.
Every star we see in the night sky is a sun, every sun has maybe 10 planets around it.
We are probably the universe's version of pikeys that no other ****** wants to go near, but are happy to watch at a convenient distance.

Given that pretty much everybody in the western world now carries with them a HD video camera in their pocket I'm surprised the internet isn't awash with decent footage of UFOs, and ghosts and ghouls for that matter....

Given that pretty much everybody in the western world now carries with them a HD video camera in their pocket I'm surprised the internet isn't awash with decent footage of UFOs, and ghosts and ghouls for that matter....
It is, but the very fact that everyone also has access to almost industrial level photo-manipulation software means that none, zero, nada are ever taken seriously.

By some amazing coincidence UFO's only appear in places where no one sees them except old " moonshine" Cletus in his shack, back in the Alabama swamps.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I have seen hundreds of UFOs, always pissed though.... They know no one will be believe me because of it

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I agree with you.
Every star we see in the night sky is a sun, every sun has maybe 10 planets around it.
We are probably the universe's version of pikeys that no other ****** wants to go near, but are happy to watch at a convenient distance.
Late Hawkins walt

50 billion squillion quid for an aeroplane and they put the worlds most shit cameras in them. Typical americans. Anything to sensationalise everything. Choppers.