Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

US pulls out of UNHRC

Yeah sure you go with that nice bit of whataboutry, did you actually see the word appeared there or actually read the articles? Oh still waiting for some proof from you, it hasn't gone away you know.
Q-How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

A- See How I treat Helm...

The UNHCR like any institution have to have a doctrine. They used to be focused, on immediate care, but now there reports focus on systemic problems and holistic solutions. Run that babble, through a BS Filter:-

The Agency and the NGOs have ever so cleverly identified (obvious to anyone), that famine, war and drought effects are heightened due to population growth with limited resources, Malthus is right, in terms of developing nations. So, the solution is to encourage, facilitate, support the transfer of excess population to the west. Soros more or less is open about it.

One assumes, western governments who are stocked with people supposedly far more clever than me, are aware of it and tacitly in support of the policy.

Trump bashing appears to have become some kind of new sport.
St. Barack Obama is of course above criticism, his predecessors have of course been forgotten.

Saint Barak Obama could have sent the children to ‘special processing’ and the chattering classes would have endorsed his policy.

The UNHCR like any institution have to have a doctrine. They used to be focused, on immediate care, but now there reports focus on systemic problems and holistic solutions. Run that babble, through a BS Filter:-

The Agency and the NGOs have ever so cleverly identified (obvious to anyone), that famine, war and drought effects are heightened due to population growth with limited resources, Malthus is right, in terms of developing nations. So, the solution is to encourage, facilitate, support the transfer of excess population to the west. Soros more or less is open about it.

One assumes, western governments who are stocked with people supposedly far more clever than me, are aware of it and tacitly in support of the policy.
Presumably you mean the UNHRC.

If so, it's about as accurate as most of the rest of the uninformed nonsense here since the UNHRC was only formed in 2006.

If not and you meant the UNHCR it's about as accurate as most of the rest of the uninformed nonsense here since this thread is about the UNHRC.

This has been happening since 1997, but only now, since Trump became president, is it an issue.
Really?

Do you have any evidence for that?

... and could you explain where exactly the children were held, since none of the current child detention centres existed before this year?

How do you know how much they paid in insurance premiums pre Obamacare? My premium shot up approximately 30% (mostly employer covered). My family plan ( I pay for) went up 25% and the number of doctors was reduced.

But hey... Shaneeka can get her free birth control/abortions, cleetus gets his new dental implants and Jose gets his 7th kid delivered on my dime.

What about people with pre-existing medical conditions? How easy is it for them to get reasonable insurance?

Presumably you mean the UNHRC.

If so, it's about as accurate as most of the rest of the uninformed nonsense here since the UNHRC was only formed in 2006.

If not and you meant the UNHCR it's about as accurate as most of the rest of the uninformed nonsense here since this thread is about the UNHRC.
Lots of wars in the past, but the population hunkered down over a border, under tarp. They didn't go on epic odyssey adventures and particularly a younger demographic; leaving there extended families behind.

Don't give me the waffle about transport links, that is an aid, but not the reason why they decided to up sticks. Could it be possible, that lots of people have just decided to get on a bus and come to America or western Europe because someone is selling the idea to them ??

Could those idea sellers be the very organisations they meet on the border, who hand them a blanket ? the media, pushing our virtue, makes it sound realistic and the traffickers pick up the logistics.

Saint Barak Obama could have sent the children to ‘special processing’ and the chattering classes would have endorsed his policy.
Obama's policy was one of family detention. There was a similar outcry by the same groups and consequently the Flores amendment, in the US court, banned detaining families with children for more than 20 days in 2015. They were held for three days in the CBP facilities (typically the 'cages') before being handed over to the ORR.

The only children previously generally held separately were unaccompanied - those who crossed the border by themselves, so obviously generally teenagers, who were held in the CBP then ORR facilities.

Last edited: