US pulls out of UNHRC

The ironic thing is that being a British Army forum is the number of lefties on it.
A lot of them dont know they are lefty...

A lot of them dont know they are lefty...
Or alternatively the level of discourse in today’s society has plummeted to such a level that such terms are meaningless.

Don’t like racists? = lefty
Someone doesn’t agree with you = they are a troll
Someone doesn’t support a left wing party? = fascist
Dare to be rich = fascist scum
Support Brexit? = thicko fascist
Support remain? = lefty snowflake

Etc etc ad nauseam.

It’s due to the prevalence of identity politics over economic and social structures and its played by all sides

I dont think the NHS is held in high regard, most people dont know any different and think that is is free.
Did you see the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics?
The NHS is only funded by increasing the amount for those who pay for insurance plans? And it does this by reducing their level of care? I think you will find its funded nothing like that.

And the unemployed/illegal and lazy dont deserve the same level of care as someone who is better educated, works harder and pays more out of pocket. I dont want to pay for them anyway.

Jack attitude? Maybe you should pay double for all the recent immigrants to the U.K. Lets see how long your attitude stays so rosy.
Many middle class people have provision for private health care and yet still pay more tax- from which the NHS is funded. Some unemployed might be idle, but not all. And you didn’t mention the low paid or those with difficulty getting cover.
The attitude of some of your countrymen I saw interviewed on the news was similar to yours and I’m afraid the phrase that did come to mind was “jack bastards.”
To offer some balance, I agree that a disproportionate chunk of NHS resources goes towards sorting out pissheads and druggies. I would have these executed.

Or alternatively the level of discourse in today’s society has plummeted to such a level that such terms are meaningless.

Don’t like racists? = lefty
Someone doesn’t agree with you = they are a troll
Someone doesn’t support a left wing party? = fascist
Dare to be rich = fascist scum
Support Brexit? = thicko fascist
Support remain? = lefty snowflake

Etc etc ad nauseam.

It’s due to the prevalence of identity politics over economic and social structures and its played by all sides
It's a pity you're to quick to insult people, you really are good at debating

Did you see the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics?

Many middle class people have provision for private health care and yet still pay more tax- from which the NHS is funded. Some unemployed might be idle, but not all. And you didn’t mention the low paid or those with difficulty getting cover.
The attitude of some of your countrymen I saw interviewed on the news was similar to yours and I’m afraid the phrase that did come to mind was “jack bastards.”
To offer some balance, I agree that a disproportionate chunk of NHS resources goes towards sorting out pissheads and druggies. I would have these executed.
How do you know how much they paid in insurance premiums pre Obamacare? My premium shot up approximately 30% (mostly employer covered). My family plan ( I pay for) went up 25% and the number of doctors was reduced.

But hey... Shaneeka can get her free birth control/abortions, cleetus gets his new dental implants and Jose gets his 7th kid delivered on my dime.

How do you know how much they paid in insurance premiums pre Obamacare? My premium shot up approximately 30% (mostly employer covered). My family plan ( I pay for) went up 25% and the number of doctors was reduced.

But hey... Shaneeka can get her free birth control/abortions, cleetus gets his new dental implants and Jose gets his 7th kid delivered on my dime.
But these are centuries old debates on the role and responsibilities of the individual to society and the responsibility of society to the individual.

Differing traditions on either side of the pond. Nothing wrong with that.

It’s interesting your choice of names though. US wealth is to an extent built on black labour - often provided for free.
The interpretation of society doesn’t involve support for the Labour that made you wealthy.