US pulls out of UNHRC

Fackin' aye - wotesaid.

' I wish to associate myself in the strongest terms possible with the remarks made by my Hon Friend, the member for Stoke-sub-Urnu '

The sight of the Orange haired moonhowler cuddling the US flag this evening made me shout at the telly.

God knows what Joe Six pack in Spodeville,Mo thinks about this - 'cos we only hear from the vociferous minority over here.
This.

Gallup: Trump's 45% approval rating a record high

Fackin' aye - wotesaid.

' I wish to associate myself in the strongest terms possible with the remarks made by my Hon Friend, the member for Stoke-sub-Urnu '

The sight of the Orange haired moonhowler cuddling the US flag this evening made me shout at the telly.

God knows what Joe Six pack in Spodeville,Mo thinks about this - 'cos we only hear from the vociferous minority over here.

Labelling anyone who finds these practices at best uncivilised and unworthy of the world's leading Democracy as a ' Social Justice Warrior ' is just unhinged.

The Rallying Cry of a Nationwide Movement: “Chinga la Migra” (F*ck Border Patrol)

Although the Obama administration also arrested and detained immigrants on a massive scale, general asylum cases were processed through civil court procedures, rather than the punishment-focused criminal prosecution. Many families were detained under Obama, but at least they were kept intact. And while the previous administration did enact some modest reforms to detention policy under public pressure, Trump has sharply reversed course as both detention and enforcement efforts surge.

Is this REALLY what Americans want the rest of the world to see them as ?

Secret recording released of children crying for their parents at US detention centre

The children can be heard sobbing and calling out for their parents. One girl, identified as six-year-old Alison Jimena Valenica Madrid, can be heard reciting the number of an aunt in the US and begging detention centre employees to call her.

The aunt later told ProPublica that receiving the anguished call was “the hardest moment in my life”.

“Imagine getting a call from your 6-year-old niece,” said the woman, who is also applying for asylum in the US. “She’s crying and begging me to go get her. She says, ‘I promise I’ll behave, but please get me out of here. I’m all alone.’”
One of the pictures that claimed to be just taken was from Obama's term... And of the recent 12k minors apprehended at the border, 10k were unaccompanied - who would you give them too? The Smugglers? let them go and risk being responsible for them?

And Obama making it a civil crime was a master stroke if you dont want to actually enforce the laws - Thomas Homan the outgoing director of ICE ,said 90% of those referred to civil trial, never showed up. And no one went looking for them...

Obama also classed those stopped at the border and turned around as 'deportations'... its a scam, nothing more.

Nothing to add @widow11? just button bashing...You really are coming off as a leftwing SJW nutbag.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Prison camps? You cant be that easily manipulated...

The parents are arrested, detained and the kids are sent to family members (if they come and claim them and have papers) - Prison camps? Give me a break...

No one forces them to cross the border illegally.
Sorry, tent cities using chain link fences to separate the children, not cages - nooo sirreee.

You can put as much lipstick on it but it remains a moralistic vacuum of a situation that makes America look like ******* thundercunts. Pictures and audio of children being wrenched from their mothers does not a pretty picture make.

It's so bad AG Sessions is trying to convince people it is nothing like the Jews in Nazi Germany. Seeing as no one mentioned this until he said it I wonder were his mind is at.

Like the League of Nations, is there really a point to the UN let alone the UNHCR

And why does the US pay so much for the UN compared to China and Russia anyway ?????
I think you will find that the burden of the convenience of having UN head office in New York - where people can be watched, opinions swayed and people recruited - and the on costs involved are factored into the US contribution.

Around the environs of the building there is an awful lot of cover provided by the NYPD, along with the various city liaison offices run solely to service the UN. Factor in a head of state, or head of a terrorist organisation visit and it all add's to local public expenditure.

Sorry, tent cities using chain link fences to separate the children, not cages - nooo sirreee.

You can put as much lipstick on it but it remains a moralistic vacuum of a situation that makes America look like ******* thundercunts. Pictures and audio of children being wrenched from their mothers does not a pretty picture make.

It's so bad AG Sessions is trying to convince people it is nothing like the Jews in Nazi Germany. Seeing as no one mentioned this until he said it I wonder were his mind is at.
Slow witted, inbred southern, lordy goodness, Trump lackey daily on the verge of being fired.

If you read Comey's book you will see that he had very little regard for the ability of Sessions as a lawyer, or his understanding of the job he was so eager to take.

You are aware that the Canadians did the same thing in the 90’s with the lot from Yugoslavia?

Donald nails it. People leave shitholes and try to get into the usa. so it can't be as bad as the libtards say. its not perfect but its better than most. much like the uk.

Don’t cry little snowflake. People are allowed to disagree with you.

Show me any post where I say anything remotely left wing, or demonstrate support for social justice warriors.
You've disliked dozens of my "right wing" posts.

If it walks like a duck....

Now piss off and stop bullshitting, there's a good lad.

Nope we are not gassing them or starving them. More akin to the relocation centers we used for the Japanese in WW2. Try to avoid the dramatics please.

Sorry this is the bash Americans only thread....being a bunch of fecking cun!s and all. We are the evil folks in the world remember, who do not have the right to national sovereignty.
My bad, carry on killing unarmed blacks, burning mosques, mistreating natives, throwing garbage out your vehicles windows, rounding up illegal aliens, taking advantage of Hollywood starlets, and taking pictures of really fat chicks at Walmart.....have at er Hoss.....

Like the League of Nations, is there really a point to the UN let alone the UNHCR

And why does the US pay so much for the UN compared to China and Russia anyway ?????
Different moral imperatives of the democratically constituted nation. One of them has to constantly relay that perception to the people while the others have to say nothing at all.

Shortly after leaving the army I was present in a hotel in Northern Tanzania when a symposium took place with all sorts of Very Important Delegates attending from the UN, UNHCR, UNDP, UNICEF, WHO, etc (I wasn't a participant), all Behaving Very Importantly. The bullshit blasted from the pulpit to the choir was frightening, and most was directed at the US, the UK and the EU (the principal donors). The bottom line was: Give me money, Mzungu. I've been singularly biased against the organisation and its subunits since. On that occasion I got drunk and resisted the advances of the Maasai hookers; what more could I do?

Since then, I've been diplomatically attached to the UNDP while in Zimbabwe in the mid 2000s; the corrupt nature of everything involved was appalling, but hey! it's a living, and I've bills to pay; I got out with most of my skin. The sight and sound of the white Toyota has haunted me, and I'm certain it has the locals too; hoping for respite from the corrupt bullshit of their local leaders and the false hope they've been given by the UN and all their little demons. A pestilence on the bastards.

They have been called the border patrol Gestapo for a few weeks now - easy to miss it in the media’s frenzy.