US pulls out of UNHRC

My my the snowflakes get angry quickly when you disagree with them.

Straight in with the ad homs

That´s a bit rich considering your previous post right above this one, in fact most of your posts seem to be based on an ad hominem or other logical fallacy charged with emotion. It´s a very common trait among SJW´s and far lefties in general.

D

Deleted 154930

But, but, a child was crying! because children don´t cry all the time about the slightest thing!. For all we know that kid crying that has got every one so worked up was crying because he had to stop playing football and eat his dinner.
Don't ever ask questions or seek context, that's the media and governments job, you can trust us.
Don't ever ask questions or form an opinion, because you aren't on the ground and know nothing.
Don't ever complain after the fact, because that is racist.

That´s a bit rich considering your previous post right above this one, in fact most of your posts seem to be based on an ad hominem or other logical fallacy charged with emotion. It´s a very common trait among SJW´s and far lefties in general.
Please point out any post where I have said anything that’s is from the left of politics, or would come from a SJW.

You snowflakes are very eager to throw worlds around when someone disagrees with you but I am not really sure you know what they mean.

Not being a dick does not mean you are a lefty . . .
There it is again, this slur. It seems as though to some people (who often take a leftist view on things) associate being a dick with somebody from the centre.

Ie: anyone who does not agree with me is just a dick. That is a classic indicator of the progressive (alt) left.

Progressives all feel that they have the moral high ground in the fight against the evil empire and that they are the rebel alliance but the reality of it is that the progressive (alt left) left are the evil empire and it is the centrists that are the rebel alliance fighting for freedom.

(star wars analogy for those wondering wtf I am going on about)

Please point out any post where I have said anything that’s is from the left of politics, or would come from a SJW.

You snowflakes are very eager to throw worlds around when someone disagrees with you but I am not really sure you know what they mean.
people might take you more seriously if you did not contradict yourself from post to post and for the second time, since you did not understand the first time, you use logical fallacies in almost post by post basis and seem blissfully unaware of that as you gallop around on your high horse

people might take you more seriously if you did not contradict yourself from post to post and for the second time, since you did not understand the first time, you use logical fallacies in almost post by post basis and seem blissfully unaware of that as you gallop around on your high horse
Please point out one of these ‘logical fallacies’

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
There it is again, this slur. It seems as though to some people (who often take a leftist view on things) associate being a dick with somebody from the centre.

Ie: anyone who does not agree with me is just a dick. That is a classic indicator of the progressive (alt) left.

Progressives all feel that they have the moral high ground in the fight against the evil empire and that they are the rebel alliance but the reality of it is that the progressive (alt left) left are the evil empire and it is the centrists that are the rebel alliance fighting for freedom.

(star wars analogy for those wondering wtf I am going on about)
Actually I was pointing out that being a dick does not mean you are of any particular political leaning.

You , however, are certainly a dick.

No, I think that's your little game along with a couple of others who've tried to confuse the whole issue of separating accompanied minors from their parents with that of unaccompanied minors whose parents aren't even there, and now to confuse asylum seekers with UN-approved refugees.

Man up, stop whingeing, grow a pair of balls and admit you made a mistake / deliberately lied.

As for the rest, it's increasingly clear that although you're supposed to be able to claim asylum at legitimate border crossings that the present policy is designed to make even that difficult / impossible:

Asylum seekers reportedly denied entry at border as Trump tightens 'zero tolerance' immigration policies

At the U.S. border, asylum seekers fleeing violence are told to come back later

Protection agents are systematically violating U.S. and international law by blocking immigrants at international ports of entry on the southern border

Central American migrants hoping to get asylum in U.S. denied entry at-Mexico border point due to congestion

No Asylum Here

While not 'facts', although it's unlikely to all be 'fake news', the articles are a lot more accurate than you are. ... As for no-one listening to me, that's never worried me too much here but I'm pleasantly surprised by those whom I may have crossed swords with elsewhere who've had the courage of their convictions to say that despite that they agree with what I'm saying here - that takes balls.
You got something right - those links aren’t facts. They are from the same source as this media driven frenzy.

I observed earlier on that a symptom of the regressive left is to simply launch an ad hominem on political opponents and all the usual suspects have lined up to do just that :smug:

In other news - U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein called on Washington to halt its “unconscionable” policy on putting kids in cages. A tale that is unraveling day by day as the truth of the matter unfolds.

Zeid Raad Al Hussein - Wikipedia is a Jordanian Prince who has never been elected, recently referred to Trump and Farage as demagogue's and is well known for using his platform to attack what he calls Populists. That the word Populists (derived from "popular") has become a slur is concerning. Being a popular politician is a bad thing?

The UNHCR has been taken over by anti Israel zealots and monarchs and does not really serve any useful purpose.

We might as well leave this mockery of an organisation as well

You got something right - those links aren’t facts. They are from the same source as this media driven frenzy.
A tale that is unraveling day by day as the truth of the matter unfolds.
what's "unraveling"?

The plain fact is that some 2,300 children have been separated from their parents as part of a deterrent policy, which has now supposedly been ended.

Despite the denials here none of those responsible have denied it and they've made public on record statements confirming the policy, which makes those here or anywhere else claiming it was 'fake news' rather mis-informed (I'm being polite and avoiding saying dumb as a bag of rocks).

All that's becoming clear is that some of those told to enforce the policy, such as in the case of Yanela Denise, chose to ignore the policy and used their discretion to act with some decency and humanity. Good for them.