US 'Psy-Ops' Teams in New Prisoner Abuse Shock!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tommy, Jan 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As if the recent pictures of Cpl Lynndie England strutting her stuff and abusing prisoners in Baghdad were not bad enough, shocking new 'Psy-Ops' footage has been leaked to this source.

After a damning and top-level report in Washington - which criticised the US chain of command root and branch -, prisoners will no longer be made to lie in the 'spoons' position naked next to fifteen other blokes, be made to wear women's knickers on their head whilst being hand-cuffed to bed-frames, be paraded naked round the cell blocks or 'wired-up' to dead batteries with hoods over their heads.....

No - Langley had to come up with something far more subtle yet devastatingly effective.....

All new suspect insurgent detainees in Iraq will now be shown the following footage:

http://www.gerardmiles.com/photoshop/davidhasslehoff.gif

Human Rights bodies are already up in arms and Amnesty International has lodged formal complaints at both the UN and the US State Dept.

More when I have it.... :wink:

2. 8O that scares the sheeeeite outta me!

3. Cruel, Sick, evil B'stards 8O 8O

4. I was going to delete this awful thread, but NO! i thought some need to be told the amount of sick people in this world... so it stays

but it did make my stomach wrench!!