US-positive news put here.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Apr 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Russians help USA to develop fuel-cell technologies that will boost American energy security.

Such big investments is a recognition of leading role of American scientists and technologists in this area. I hope that the Russians could help American friends. Maybe our contribution is modest on this stage but the cooperation will be very productive no doubt. It is an excellent opportinity for Russian scientists and future benefits will be mutual.
  2. No chance sergey,they will rip you off the same way they rip every one off.Got any oil you want stealing. :D :D :D
  3. Sergey, as Russia is a major oil exporter, the replacement of oil with alternative energy sources will be anything but beneficial for the Russian economy.
  4. Andy!

Chinese, Indian and Brazilian fast growing economies are oil-thirsty. So no one expert predicts problems with realisation of oil on World market in the near future. But oil reserves will run out later or sooner. So we must think about more distant future. In this context the step made by Russian business (btw, blessed by mr.Putin) is absolutely right.

Btw, a cousin of my wife (he is Ukrainian citizen) works on Yuzhmash plant.

I think that this project is an exellent example of international cooperation in area that was previously strictly military. Thanks for our American friends for their profound contribution.