US Population approaches 300 million - watch the countdown!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by AndyPipkin, Oct 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Republicans are definitely going to use this as an anti-immigration point since the 300 millionth kid is projected to be of Hispanic origin.
  2. I'm amazed. Approx 6-7 million additional world population every month.
    USA one person born every 6 seconds, one death every 13 seconds and one immigrant every 31 seconds. I'm sure we could beat the US at immigration growth if the Govt. really put their minds to it. We have to beat the US as something (thinks Tony Bliar).
  3. Crikes, that immigration growth outstrips my crap posts on ARRSE ratio!
  4. We could have gotten there just a bit earlier without 9/11 and its aftermath. Imagine; enough Americans to replace those who died...born in less than a day. Puts things in perspective.
  5. I'm doing my part to combat this rampant growth by splashing my semen all over the toilet seat. Have done for years.
  6. Less than 10,000 to go!
  7. I wonder how high their population will have to be before they decide to create a little extra Liebensraum in Canada or Mexico? :wink:
  8. I think the lebensraum thing is happening the other way re Mexico! As for Canada, depends, if Quebec goes its own way then certainly some of the western Provinces might feel they're better off as part of the US than some rump Canada.
  9. More sex perhaps? This time between a man and a woman? That might solve the problem. :D