US politician on crack?

Discussion in 'US' started by ex_colonial, Nov 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have only just seen it as a friend sent it to me! Is he really that bad?

2. He makes Basil Marceaux look smart!

3. Ummm, he was Cynthia McKinneys Replacement

4. I have commented on other threads upon the condition of my native (no pun intended) Atlanta, and other US cities with similar 21st century urban areas like New Orleans, Detroit etc. etc. (progressive--and in recent decades mostly those who are Black-- political elite masters keeping their erstwhile fellow Black slaves on their housing project (estate) "plantations" .

5. SC DNC Senate Candidate Alvin Greene with a friendly Keith Olbermann:

He STILL got 20% of the votes & won several counties, so you know where all the Yellow Dog Democrats & racial voters are!

6. 5,000 dead prisoners each with a single shot to the head? Sounds like the Katyn Massacre to me, surely this idiot would realise that it wouldn't be just be one alleged whistleblower over this fiction, there would be hundreds if not thousands if it was real!! Mind you it does sound a good way to get rid of some of the worst criminals & reduce costs :)

7. So if he was an MP here, he would be expecting us to completely sink soon?

8. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I'm surprised POTUS isn't pushing for a "Knuckle-Draggers Bill" to help some of these people.

i have limited respect for most politicians, on either side of the 'big wet blue wobbly thing', but some of these people should be in a Care Home.

IMO, of course, and with full respect for the intelligent voters who supported them.

9. I shouldn't think they look at anything without some kind of visual aid, especially this type of site, so in the finest traditions of ARRSE.. **** 'em!!

10. blue-sophist

It's what you get with a Democracy and with Universal Adult Suffrage. Sad but true.

Personally, I believe there should be some sort of qualification for voting, like being able to spell "X". ;-)

[The number of people in UK who can't even write X in the box is frightening]

11. blue-sophist

Having been an Election Agent [don't go into detail] you get people who sign in the box on a ballot paper, or write "YES".

OK, they're fairly stupid, but the rules are "Was the voter's intentions clear and unambiguous?"

The fact that people can't even understand a simple "Write X in the box, you moron" has always had me deeply worried.