• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

US Policemen gunned down

#1
Just seen this on the news:

US police officers 'shot near air base'

Four police officers have been shot dead near the McChord Air Force Base in Washington State, US media report.

A sheriff's department spokesman told KOMO-TV that the officers were shot at the east side of the air force base.

The officers were ambushed as they were at a coffee shop, according to a report from CNN.

A sheriff spokesman described the shooting as an ambush. The air force base is in Pierce County, 40 miles south of Seattle.

RIP prayers for the families
 
#6
FrankCastle said:
According to Sky News, it was an ambush, not a robbery.

Terrorism?
Might be, although I wouldn't expect it in a low-profile city really. Could just either be a disgruntled postman, policeman or just some nutjob who decided to test out his firearms.
 
#7
Whilst interesting and current, this site is going to go into overload if we 'RIP' everyone that gets killed.

Can we just keep this as a news item?
 
#8
hogspawn said:
'Ambushed'? WTF?
Apparently, they were sitting down using laptops when the scumbags(two of them)walked in and brassed them up. It appears the cops were targetted, especially since noone else was shot.

I would'nt have thought "ordinary" criminals would do this; shooting cops is bad for business... 8O
 
#10
FrankCastle said:
hogspawn said:
'Ambushed'? WTF?
Apparently, they were sitting down using laptops when the scumbag walked in and brassed them up. It appears the cops were targetted, especially since noone else was shot.

I would'nt have thought "ordinary" criminals would do this; shooting cops is bad for business... 8O
Who gives a fuck? What has this got to do with British Army or MoD current affairs?

Fuck off to a website where they give a fuck.
 
#11
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
FrankCastle said:
hogspawn said:
'Ambushed'? WTF?
Apparently, they were sitting down using laptops when the scumbag walked in and brassed them up. It appears the cops were targetted, especially since noone else was shot.

I would'nt have thought "ordinary" criminals would do this; shooting cops is bad for business... 8O
Who gives a fuck? What has this got to do with British Army or MoD current affairs?

Fuck off to a website where they give a fuck.
'Current Affairs, News and analysis' - it's news isn't it? Might turn out to be another islamist lunatic in a land of mega tight security?
 
#12
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
[Who gives a fuck? What has this got to do with British Army or MoD current affairs?

Fuck off to a website where they give a fuck.
Where does it say British Army and MoD Current Affairs?
 
#13
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
FrankCastle said:
hogspawn said:
'Ambushed'? WTF?
Apparently, they were sitting down using laptops when the scumbag walked in and brassed them up. It appears the cops were targetted, especially since noone else was shot.

I would'nt have thought "ordinary" criminals would do this; shooting cops is bad for business... 8O
Who gives a fuck? What has this got to do with British Army or MoD current affairs?

Fuck off to a website where they give a fuck.
One more time for the hard of thinking: if it is terrorism rather than crime, it potentially has a great deal to do with Current Affairs. The Mumbai attacks were just over a year ago, and it's only a matter of time before the bad guys try it in the West.

Alternatively, you could always fcuk off to a site where the give a sh1t about your opinion. :wink:
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#14
FrankCastle said:
Alternatively, you could always fcuk off to a site where the give a sh1t about your opinion. :wink:
Says the copper on an Army website telling a squaddie to go to a relevant site....

:roll:
 
#15
Fugly said:
FrankCastle said:
Alternatively, you could always fcuk off to a site where the give a sh1t about your opinion. :wink:
Says the copper on an Army website telling a squaddie to go to a relevant site....

:roll:
fux ache

anyone fancy getting this back on topic then or shall we just leave it to a bun fight?
 
#18
hogspawn said:
Fugly said:
FrankCastle said:
Alternatively, you could always fcuk off to a site where the give a sh1t about your opinion. :wink:
Says the copper on an Army website telling a squaddie to go to a relevant site....

:roll:
fux ache

anyone fancy getting this back on topic then or shall we just leave it to a bun fight?
Fair one. :roll:

I know America has real problems with violent/firearms crime, but this is out of the ordinary even for them...
 

Latest Threads