US-PAK relations at new low.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
The US were not using that base so how can they be ordered out.....

Pakistan stops US from using 'drone base' - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

I agree about the ISI tho,,,They wont get the backhanders from the poppy grower/opium smugglers.
Thats what the yanks say, but they have said a lot which is untrue and are probably stating as such as a face saving exercise. Can't trust what the Yanks or the Pakis...oops I'm sorry, Pakistanis say...especially the Pakistanis.

Thats what the yanks say, but they have said a lot which is untrue and are probably stating as such as a face saving exercise. Can't trust what the Yanks or the Pakis...oops I'm sorry, Pakistanis say...especially the Pakistanis.
I would rather believe The Great Satan rather than the I Show My Arse To Allah When Praying Brigade (bottoms up)...If a Pakistani tells you he is sorry for lying to you, don't believe him,he's lying,he isn't sorry and he was most probably telling the truth before the apology...

Oh why dont they just bomb the **** out of that vile country, who cares if they have a nuke, they cant hit us with it.

doesn't seem to stop them all wanting to live over here.
Yae I agree, when 9/11 happened and the US invasion of Afg there were stories of paks going back home to fight for there brothers. ****ing good job i thought back then, just a pity a whole lot more didnt go. Jobs problem in the UK solved in an instant, most supermarkets today are open late so theres no need for the corner pakis, contribution zilch, leeching off the health system tops rant rant rant they are the taigs of England in my view.

I would rather believe The Great Satan rather than the I Show My Arse To Allah When Praying Brigade (bottoms up)...If a Pakistani tells you he is sorry for lying to you, don't believe him,he's lying,he isn't sorry and he was most probably telling the truth before the apology...
I wouldn't believe either of them, both lie like a cheap NAAFI watch that has been up he arse of a tasmanian devil.

Yae I agree, when 9/11 happened and the US invasion of Afg there were stories of paks going back home to fight for there brothers. ****ing good job i thought back then, just a pity a whole lot more didnt go. Jobs problem in the UK solved in an instant, most supermarkets today are open late so theres no need for the corner pakis, contribution zilch, leeching off the health system tops rant rant rant they are the taigs of England in my view.
Totally agree, the more that go to Afghan and get themselves slotted, the better.

Oh why dont they just bomb the **** out of that vile country, who cares if they have a nuke, they cant hit us with it.
Israel's within range I believe and rather a lot of US bases.

I wouldn't believe either of them, both lie like a cheap NAAFI watch that has been up he arse of a tasmanian devil.
Grandpas coming over to Britain for a 9th AF reunion. He wants to know if your Granma still does the trick with creme de menth and an ice cube for a Hershey bar?

I'm afraid Barry is buggered on this one.

He's reliant on Pindi for servicing the long and fat logistical tail of the surged US Deployment. There's a great deal of moral hazard here as the trucks run up the Khyber by the smuggling mafias are a vital part of the Pakistani economy and the officer corps lives fat on DC's baksheesh. Pindi can also make a drawdown look like flight by cranking up it's taliban pawns like the Haqqanis.

The time to brace Pindi militarily was after 9-11 but we funked that.

We've been dumb enough to start yet another war (sorry, limited kinetic operation) with dismal support numbers in the US. Support for foreign intervention is now hemorrhaging across the pond even among the Joe sixpack demographic. The Septic are skint and turning back to their traditional grumpy isolationism.

At this time starting a hot war that would make are current scraps look trivial with a bumpy nuclear power of 200 million souls is a non starter.

Even raiding is problematic. The drone war and the Bin Laden hit has enraged a tranche of Pak Army officers, to point where there are rumor of a coup against DC's boy Kayani and installing a more zealous Kuffar basher. This would not be good.

The big problem in the region and perhaps the world is the quickening destabilization of Pakistan, the talibans and Afghanistan are a peripheral matter and our recent actions look to have been counterproductive.

The risks involve lose nukes but also a regional war that Pindi can't win but is nuts enough lose in a genocidal fashion. We really need to attend to that rather than obsessing on relatively trivial Takfiri threats. Barry's ticking clock surge practically ignored this dimension, the big footprint and unrealistic electorally driven timelines carry high levels of jeopardy so does walking away in despair.

Grandpas coming over to Britain for a 9th AF reunion. He wants to know if your Granma still does the trick with creme de menth and an ice cube for a Hershey bar?
You can tell her that she has upped the price, to two Cadburys bars as Hershy bars are like cat shit, a pair of silk tights and he needs to wash that sickly stench out.

I always thought that bombing Afghanistan wasn't quite enough..

Yer point being????????????????????????
That having the boys at Bagram and its bestest friend Bibi grilled by Pindi warheads might give The Cousins pause. Countries big and bumpy not a great nuke target anyway.

Latest Threads