US-PAK relations at new low.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Thats what the yanks say, but they have said a lot which is untrue and are probably stating as such as a face saving exercise. Can't trust what the Yanks or the Pakis...oops I'm sorry, Pakistanis say...especially the Pakistanis.

3. doesn't seem to stop them all wanting to live over here.

4. The US got what they wanted from Pakistan when they bumped of Bin Liner. And with the withdrawl Afgan I doubt they care that much.

5. I would rather believe The Great Satan rather than the I Show My Arse To Allah When Praying Brigade (bottoms up)...If a Pakistani tells you he is sorry for lying to you, don't believe him,he's lying,he isn't sorry and he was most probably telling the truth before the apology...

6. Oh why dont they just bomb the **** out of that vile country, who cares if they have a nuke, they cant hit us with it.

7. Yae I agree, when 9/11 happened and the US invasion of Afg there were stories of paks going back home to fight for there brothers. ****ing good job i thought back then, just a pity a whole lot more didnt go. Jobs problem in the UK solved in an instant, most supermarkets today are open late so theres no need for the corner pakis, contribution zilch, leeching off the health system tops rant rant rant they are the taigs of England in my view.

8. No, but they can turn the Middle East oilfields into radioactive wastelands.

9. I wouldn't believe either of them, both lie like a cheap NAAFI watch that has been up he arse of a tasmanian devil.

10. Totally agree, the more that go to Afghan and get themselves slotted, the better.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Israel's within range I believe and rather a lot of US bases.

12. Grandpas coming over to Britain for a 9th AF reunion. He wants to know if your Granma still does the trick with creme de menth and an ice cube for a Hershey bar?