US Navy SEAL has ND

Not related to your post. I prefer the lass in your avatar in her other 'pose' of donkey jacket, wellies mit shotgun Oooooooherrrr

Stupid way to go, if he doesn't make it. Let's hope he does.

Otherwise OBL will be laughing his head off (what's left of it).

His mate writing the RIP seems a little premature... :?

He was handling the gun and pointed it at his head to show her it wasn’t loaded when the tragedy happened.

What my son would call an "EPIC FAIL"

Bad luck, but what a twat! Why play with a weapon, just because you beleive it is unloaded dosent mean it is! Just lucky he shot himself and not an innocent bystander. I wonder how much he will get fined?

S

Screw_The_Nut

Why has he got a loaded and made ready pistol in his house anyway?

I don't reckon he's got much of a frontal lobe left if it went off at the temple, I reckon a veg for life if he makes it...

Vietnam veteran and retired Marine David Miller told 10News that no one who's been drinking should handle weapons.

'That's when your judgment's impaired and your weapon should be put away,' said Miller.

thats good advice for all man's weapons!
especially mobile phones......

if it had happened in a public place as opposed to behind closed doors it might even be a believeable report, the mere fact a bint was involved and everyone knew he was a seal tends to suggest the facts might be somewhat different to the press releases....

Why has he got a loaded and made ready pistol in his house anyway?

I don't reckon he's got much of a frontal lobe left if it went off at the temple, I reckon a veg for life if he makes it...
Maybe he owns it? A lot of people own weapons you know.

Also, 9mm? That shit can't even stop a paper mannikin. Unless you pull it right next to it. ;P

San Diego is my (sort of) home town since my folks live there....fantastic sea food and cute gals. I ran away from them, to snowy MI. Go figure.

S

Screw_The_Nut

Maybe he owns it? A lot of people own weapons you know.

Also, 9mm? That shit can't even stop a paper mannikin. Unless you pull it right next to it. ;P

San Diego is my (sort of) home town since my folks live there....fantastic sea food and cute gals. I ran away from them, to snowy MI. Go figure.
******* Really? No shit Sherlock! Stop being pedantic and read my post: why the **** is it loaded AND cocked??

PS. A 9mm can't stop shit? It can stop a human no problem.