US militas the ultimate walts?

R

rordog95

These guys are nutters, since when is the UN ever going to invade America.

I heard about these nutters through a Chris Ryan book and didn't think they really existed.

They are true Nutjobs. Many of the Northern based Militia groups are still on about UN camps (some Partnership for Peace training sites)and such from the 1990's. Meanwhile for 20 years we had both the Luftwaffe and IAF flying Phantoms out of George AFB. USAF markings below, national markings on the Fuselages with no issues.

I place the militia proficiency slightly above a Liberian Rebel, and below a Airsofter, and about as much a real threat to anything that shoots back for real. An attack on a police funeral(which typically draw hundreds of armed officers) would have been Little Big Horn part two for these idiots. They dont make Cannoli MRE's so 3/4 of these fat bastids would last a day in the boonies awaiting the blue berets and black helicopters before going into diabetic shock.

There threat level was talked up by the FBI as the next big thing :evil:
mind you the deranged armed are no laughing matter if you have to go disarm the nutters :cry:

some of them think they could be of use to there state in an emergancy which is probably as deranged as wanting to fight the UN :(

inbredyokel666 said:
http://hutaree.com/

Try that one.
My Gawd, that's a camouflage Waltagedon, About Us is almost unreadable.

Interesting they reference Daniel 11
The Hutaree will one day see its enemy and meet him on the battlefield if so God wills it. We will reach out to those who are yet blind in the last days of the kingdoms of men and bring them to life in Christ. Daniel 11:32-35, “Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. 33, “And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. 34, “Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join them by intrigue. 35 “And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.”
Often interpreted as an early part of the Tribulation that precedes the Apocalypse in which Christians who recognize the signs of the second coming and are martyred.

Daniel 11, verses 32 through 35 cover the time of the Maccabean rebellion against the pagan Greek culture. This struggle between those who know their God and those who do wickedly would continue until the end of time. Antiochus IV, was a type of the coming end-time, world leader. The Maccabean rebels were a type, of the righteous Jews who would reject the end time’s ruler and thus bring his “Last days” assault on Israel, resulting in the coming of the Messiah.
Still in my experience there's not much distance between some circle jerking, porky chaps, given to dashing about in woods all kitted up and banging on about watering the tree of liberty with bodily fluids and nutters who'll start blowing off peoples extremities.

Be they those whose only crime is Loyalty or some boneheaded self igniting numpty the path to terrorism is often one apprenticed in saddo Waltiness.

This is hilarious. From The Detroit News Hutaree dialect -- rooted in religion or Pokemon?:
Debate is raging on the Internet about the origins of the name and language of a Lenawee County-based militia group charged today in federal court with planning to "levy war" against the United States.

Hutaree, pronounced Hut-a-ree, according to a Michigan Militia commander who has spoken with members of the group, is similar in spelling to Hutterite, a communal branch of Anabaptists. But they are pacifists like the Amish and Mennonites.

"Hatari" was a 1962 John Wayne action movie filmed in Africa about capturing big game animals for zoos.

Hutaree leader, David Brian Stone Sr., posting on one of his group's Internet forums under his Hutaree name, RD Merzonik, said the word "comes from our own dialect," known only to himself and perhaps four others.

Members of the organization are identified in photo albums on the Hutaree MySpace page by names like Brogzen, Shyalla, Ruetkoten, Vikuulin, Dakivik, Jersetev and Pip.

Words from the list of ranks have been compared with Arabic, Pakistani, Persian, and Central or Southern Asian languages.

One suggestion on the University of Pennsylvania Institute for Research in Cognitive Science Web site suggested it is nothing more than a childlike "tree house language."

"I don't see basis in biblical or military history for Radok, Boramander, Zulif, Arkon, and Lukore," University of Pennsylvania Linguistics Professor Mark Lieberman wrote on his school's Language Log. "They sound kind of like Pokémon names (e.g. Arbok, Charmander, Zubat, Rokon), but there's no precedent there, either."
My bold.

For the sake of your own sanity ,dont go into the forums. Anyone got a spare set of eyeballs cos i need to swap mine out after reading some of the content listed there . What a bunch of cnuts :x

baldone said:
For the sake of your own sanity ,dont go into the forums. Anyone got a spare set of eyeballs cos i need to swap mine out after reading some of the content listed there . What a bunch of cnuts :x
Evil Jew forum :lol:

Talk about being an evil Jew and how we are taking over the world in our own private forum where no one else can see. Shalomi or something.

Latest Threads