US militas the ultimate walts?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brighton hippy, Mar 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Linky No Workie.
  2. you need to sort your keyboard skills out, you bratty fingered fuckwit :)
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Me or Him?
  4. I wonder what their FIBUA is like? That could be important when taking over the White House...
  5. They can practice that bit on Modern Warfare 2...
  6. That's a marvellous quote, innit?
    Stirring stuff!

7. These guys are nutters, since when is the UN ever going to invade America.

I heard about these nutters through a Chris Ryan book and didn't think they really existed.
  8. Legion of frontiersmen? :?
  9. They are true Nutjobs. Many of the Northern based Militia groups are still on about UN camps (some Partnership for Peace training sites)and such from the 1990's. Meanwhile for 20 years we had both the Luftwaffe and IAF flying Phantoms out of George AFB. USAF markings below, national markings on the Fuselages with no issues.

I place the militia proficiency slightly above a Liberian Rebel, and below a Airsofter, and about as much a real threat to anything that shoots back for real. An attack on a police funeral(which typically draw hundreds of armed officers) would have been Little Big Horn part two for these idiots. They dont make Cannoli MRE's so 3/4 of these fat bastids would last a day in the boonies awaiting the blue berets and black helicopters before going into diabetic shock.
  10. 5 Millwall supporters tooled up could take them good old boys in 5 minutes.
  11. Both of you :)
  12. There threat level was talked up by the FBI as the next big thing :evil:
    mind you the deranged armed are no laughing matter if you have to go disarm the nutters :cry:

some of them think they could be of use to there state in an emergancy which is probably as deranged as wanting to fight the UN :(