US Military Photos

Discussion in 'US' started by Trip_Wire, Oct 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. Are most of those munitions heading for Brit targets?

3. No idea but look at this carrier flung around hard to port. (USS Nimitz CVN 68) Sure glad I didn't become a squiddley. :p

[​IMG]

4. Some excellent pics. I spotted some British soldiers, Australian soldiers, and a Dutch aircraft in there

5. Some impressive pics there!

6. Most of the time U.S. munitions are in a Brit AO because the RAF can't or won't do its job--no show means no munitions and no chance of blue on blue--hence your army likes to call in our air force. At least that's the word from Brit soldiers, even a few here on Arrse.

7. I bet the maintainers fcuked loved the aircrew after this! All those components needing to be stripped down and regreased/lubed :D

[​IMG]

8. Some truly remarkable pictures. One wonders sometimes how they managed to get them. Take the first one of the series; did they have a cable holding the plane in place and erased it with Photoshop?

Attached Files:

9. Good pics.

10. Now that's good !

11. There's a MiG29 in there as well!

I think that's an RAF Herk getting refuelled, BTW.

12. Forgive my ignorance - Will that have been intentional?

As in, is it some sort of means to get a boat into the sea or something or has the Pilot just fcuked up and been snapped in doing so?

13. Have a scan on youtube, there a vid of a rigid raider type boat doing exactly that.

14. That is fecking Impressive!!!

15. Yeah... But can he put a fruit pastille in his mouth without chewing it ?