US Military Capability against a near-peer competitor

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
What is reallly matter - is a program speech of Sergey Narishkin at MCIS-2019.
Most important thesis:
"If the West, led by the United States, lacks the maturity and courage to move in this direction, the rest of the centers of power will have to design a global future without it (West)"
So, freaks, prepare for the Total Annihilation!

What is reallly matter - is a program speech of Sergey Narishkin at MCIS-2019.
Most important thesis:
"If the West, led by the United States, lacks the maturity and courage to move in this direction, the rest of the centers of power will have to design a global future without it (West)"
So, freaks, prepare for the Total Annihilation!
Annihilation? If that happened, where would your corrupt oligarchs and siloviki go to spend their money and get away from losing their stolen money to Putin if they stayed in Russia?

Places like Cannes, Monte Carlo and Verbier won't be quite the same with polite green men getting drunk and spoiling the place by sh!tt!ng and pissing in the street, and the places ruined by incompetent rulers from Moscow.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
Annihilation? If that happened, where would your corrupt oligarchs and siloviki go to spend their money and get away from losing their stolen money to Putin if they stayed in Russia?

Places like Cannes, Monte Carlo and Verbier won't be quite the same with polite green men getting drunk and spoiling the place by sh!tt!ng and pissing in the street, and the places ruined by incompetent rulers from Moscow.
If you have money, problem "where to spend it" is not a problem at all. For example, I love Japan.
SAVE_20190507_150600.jpeg

SAVE_20190507_150329.jpeg

Last edited:

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
Nope. Yuri Borrisov has been a bit vague about the SU-57. But take hope.
This U.S. Ally Could Buy Russia's Su-57 Stealth Fighter and S-500 Air Defense System
First of all, you should not believe to words of Russian officials, especially about exact amount of weapon or vechicles. If he said "twelve" it can easily means anything from zero to fifty.
Second, USA better to fear Su-57, because it is better than F-22. Su-57 have long-range AA missiles with nuclear warhead, and F-22 have not. Su-57 have UAVs like Ohotnik-B (highly unificated with Su-57) and F-22 have no. Third, in a case of the war between Russia and USA, and demolishion of both sides industry by strategic nuclear strikes, Russia will have supply of J-20 from China, and USA will not have anything from Europe or Japan, because production of F-35 highly depends from American industry.

Russia will have supply of J-20 from China, and USA will not have anything from Europe or Japan, because production of F-35 highly depends from American industry.
China steals Russian technology then sells it back to them? That’s funny.

What is an even bigger joke is that neither a China nor Russia have developed the engine technology to properly power these inferior products.

China and Russia can steal secrets, but there are also technological advances it is necessary to physically develop as well.

Actually the F-35 is a collaborative product with the UK as a 1st tier partner...as you must/should know.

I know you are paid to troll but least be slightly educated about your subject.

Some education,

Oh and one more bit of news...

So perhaps J20 from China not such a hot idea???

Last edited:

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
China steals Russian technology then sells it back to them? That’s funny.
Not steals. Buys.
Actually the F-35 is a collaborative product with the UK as a 1st tier partner...as you must/should know.
How much time will demand industry of the UK to resume production of F-35 after demolishion of US-industry? I think, not less than 5 years (may be - much more). In five years Russia (with Chinese weapons) will finish USA (at least, will capture and destroy main port cities)

I know you are paid to troll but least be slightly educated about your subject.

Some education,
I know, you are far-from military dilettante, but even most pacifistic hippies know, that Kinjal is air-surface missile, not air to air one.
When I told about Long range missiles I meant R-37 (range 300 km) and KS-172 (range 400 km). Compare with Septic AIM-120C-7 /D.
So perhaps J20 from China not such a hot idea???
It is much better to have new J-20, than not to have Su-57, F-22 or F-35.

If you have money, problem "where to spend it" is not a problem at all. For example, I love Japan.
View attachment 391608
View attachment 391607
Ah yes, Japan. That Asian country greatly westernised by the Americans, firstly by admiral Perry in the 19th century then significantly post WW2, helped of course by other westerners, so much so that they adopted the American sport of baseball and of course the cocktail.

So in a way, @Grey Fox , you just love American values and what it gives you.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
Ah yes, Japan. That Asian country greatly westernised by the Americans, firstly by admiral Perry in the 19th century then significantly post WW2, helped of course by other westerners, so much so that they adopted the American sport of baseball and of course the cocktail.
Dont tell Japans that they are "Westernised".

So in a way, @Grey Fox , you just love American values and what it gives you.
I love some American things, for example, their Sci-Fi, but it does not means, that USA should not be annihilated.

Dont tell Japans that they are "Westernised".

I love some American things, for example, their Sci-Fi, but it does not means, that USA should not be annihilated.
Are you suggesting Japan is still a pre-industrialised feudal state run by shoguns and warlords? Of course they’ve been westernised you twerp.

It doesn’t mean they’ve lost all their traditions and culture.

Good luck with trying to annihilate the US, Russia will be a smoking ruin by the time it’s over.