• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

US Marines in Falluja Video

Skjooz mee! But is this some sort of recruiting film for the 5th (if that) best army in the world?

MsG

what utter shite.

B

Biscuits_AB

Some really good pieces of camera work there. I liked it.

Did anybody see Sniper 9?

Good job they are trying to win hearts and minds otherwise they would alienate the population and loose loads of troops in the process....what they have...too late..

Is dis Tom A'Hark-sicks a Septic or what? I'm convinced nobody but a Septic would submit f****ing spodry shite like that to a BRITISH ARMY board! Who the fcuk does he think is going to be taken in by it?

MsG

Apart from corpses, did anyone see any of the enemy??? - I couldn't see any!

Yanks!?! - I'd rather work with the French! ;-)

CC_TA

Bugsy7 said:
Is dis Tom A'Hark-sicks a Septic or what? I'm convinced nobody but a Septic would submit f****ing spodry shite like that to a BRITISH ARMY board! Who the fcuk does he think is going to be taken in by it?

MsG
I don't think he's ever hidden the fact that he's a US Citizen.

Hearts and Minds? Or does the US like loosing so many troops by making all the locals hate them, if they are not shooting everything they have at them, they are trashing houses.... saw the bit where the marine smashes the mirror, for what purpose?

Thats w*nk

tomahawk6 said:
Pretty good video of India Company 3/1 Marines in action.
well Tommy, just goes to show how your view differs from anyone who has served with a credible army. ;)