US Marines in Falluja Video

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tomahawk6, Aug 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Skjooz mee! But is this some sort of recruiting film for the 5th (if that) best army in the world?

2. I perfered amarrilo :)
  3. what utter shite.
  4. Yeh dude guns heavy metal USA OK.

Utter fcuking gungho pish
  5. Some really good pieces of camera work there. I liked it.

Did anybody see Sniper 9?
  6. Is there statement at the end; "No Allies were harmed during the making of this movie"?
  7. Good job they are trying to win hearts and minds otherwise they would alienate the population and loose loads of troops in the process....what they have...too late..
  8. Is dis Tom A'Hark-sicks a Septic or what? I'm convinced nobody but a Septic would submit f****ing spodry shite like that to a BRITISH ARMY board! Who the fcuk does he think is going to be taken in by it?

9. Obviously not a spelling King like you.
  10. Some David Lean type moments in that video but seriously, can the Iraqi insurgents please have their recruiting video back :evil: ?
  11. Apart from corpses, did anyone see any of the enemy??? - I couldn't see any!

Yanks!?! - I'd rather work with the French! ;-)

12. I don't think he's ever hidden the fact that he's a US Citizen.
  13. Hearts and Minds? Or does the US like loosing so many troops by making all the locals hate them, if they are not shooting everything they have at them, they are trashing houses.... saw the bit where the marine smashes the mirror, for what purpose?
  14. It was missing the corny salute and the "hooooohaaaa" at the end.

apart from that, uter utter fcuking tripe.