Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US Marines Camouflage

lancslad

War Hero
Subtle, very subtle... :thumright:

lancslad

Attachments

• 1_307.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,061
  • 2_743.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,061
  • 3_983.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,069
  • 4_135.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,061

gennithmedic

War Hero
I don't know much about Art, but she's hot!
What's the US equivalent of the Turner Prize?

Mr_Deputy said:
why not? very nice work. As as kid we put up a mural on a school wall in Surrey. Big school. huge thing of a seascape with an intricate border of many 'vines' all knotted up going around it.

We used the vines to outline a lass succking c*ck in one corner. That was v subtle too!

Picture! Pleeeease.

Sova-4

Swinger
Very nice! :)
I don't know much about American military regulations, but do they allow these things to be painted freely?
In our military, some senior officers would have a heart attack if they saw it painted on helicopter during deployment! :)

Sova-4 said:
Very nice! :)
I don't know much about American military regulations, but do they allow these things to be painted freely?
In our military, some senior officers would have a heart attack if they saw it painted on helicopter during deployment! :)

Trust me, if this is legit, somewhere a Marine squadron commander is clutching his chest about now. Funny sh*t, I wonder how long it stayed on.

Latest Threads