US Marine in manly snog fest.

Can't see it's been done but I was quite worried on what to search for.

Anyway, after the first lezzer snog on return from tour, the blokes are getting in on the act now with a brazen bit of man on man snoggage.

I think a polite shake of the hands would have sufficed.

Gay marines follow in wake of lesbian home-coming kiss | Mail Online

Like I said, feel free to delete if the gay/anti gay storm has already blown into town.

I'm glad that JJH isn't alive to see this shit. He would find it disturbing. :omg: :omfg:

JJH is dead? 8O

He might as well be if the Marines have degenerated into ruff 'n' tuff men exchanging spit, sharing soap and picking out soft furnishings together. Can't believe in anything these days, Christ on a crutch! :omg: :;-): UGH!!!

He will be when he sees it.

Aneurysm or heart. Place your bets.

He might as well be if the Marines have degenerated into ruff 'n' tuff men exchanging spit, sharing soap and picking out soft furnishings together. Can't believe in anything these days, Christ on a crutch! :omg: :;-): UGH!!!

I hear that the Phelps family are having collective conniptions.

What would FM Bernard Law Montgomery say? (He made a laughing stock of himself in Parliament nothing like this could possibly exist in his army.) Personally, "Ugh!" is my reaction. Keep the passion for somewhere more private. Times do certainly change ...

"Those the Gods wish to destroy-they first make mad."
[SIZE=-1]Seneca[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
"When divine power plans evil for a man, it first injures his mind."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Sophocles[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"When falls on man the anger of the gods, first from his mind they banish understanding."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Lycurgus[/SIZE]

Take your pick.
Go on give me clue? You lost me after the first line.

Do you reckon those two chaps waited before they got home and showered before eating each others assholes out?

A flight back from Afgan must make hellish residue on a ringpiece, I wouldnt fancy scoffing it, no matter how long I'd gone with out.

Do you reckon those two chaps waited before they got home and showered before eating each others assholes out?

A flight back from Afgan must make hellish residue on a ringpiece, I wouldnt fancy scoffing it, no matter how long I'd gone with out.
Think of how bad it must have been after VJ Day. There'd be nothing worse than getting a nice mouthful of quivering rectum and finding it encrusted with the sands of Iwo Jima.

I used to be gay but I had to give it up, to be honest it was getting to be a right pain in the arse?