US Marine corps wants to give me $900000.00

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pacestick, Mar 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. see look, man i'm a lucky guy

quote>>Hello, I am with the US Marine Corps presently in Marjah for peace keeping mission. My name is Captain Matthew Stamford, of the 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment. I found some money stashed in a couple of barrels while on patrol ($900,000.00) I need someone to help me move it to a safer place, please have it in mind that there is no danger involved. You may contact me on usmarine122@i12.com so that I can provide you with more details. :policeflat:

so do you think i should contact the good captain who can obviously help with my current home improvements or, shall i put it down to my spam* filter not working

* do you see what i did there..

2. wow i wish someone would offer me loads of money :D you really are lucky

3. It's a slow Monday, so i might see where we can go with this. What's that website where you send scams into for a bit of Nigerian entertainment??

4. I won the Ausratian Lottery last week, apparently the cheque is in the post

5. Wasnt that last month and are you sure you havent won again?

6. I won the Euro lottery last week. I got an email telling me to log on to my lottery account for some fantastic news. I don't call 2 quid fantastic news. It isn't even mildly interesting.

7. I think it's very sad that he hasn't got any friends or family who can help him, and he's got to contact a complete stranger.

8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

9. I was offerd $10.000.000 from a sgt in the US army a few months ago....

10. Oh give him a break, he sounds so genuine and in need of help. I'm sure that there is no scam involved and he really does want to give you bundles of cash.....What a Great Guy.... :)

11. Golly imagine if he actually was the genuine one but the risk of being defrauded is too great...curse you Nigerian scamsters, curse you for destroying my faith in human greed and concupiscence...

12. Every time I get home theres another pile of crap in my mailbox saying Iv'e won somthing, or if I buy there shite there will be a cheque in the post, I must get a couple a week, today I got £400 from DFS but only if I buy a new sofa.

13. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Someone is spamming addressees here.........I got the US Marine email........can I help them repatriate $2 million..............