US imperialists will face final doom

No less.

http://news.sky.com/story/1420978/north-korea-threatens-us-with-final-doom

Quite apart from the fact these daft threats never actually go anywhere, they are rather amusing..
The pictures on the Sky link could provide a caption competition in their own right:

kim-1-762x428.jpg

Maybe this should go in the NAAFI? Lets see how it goes...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd move it now ;) You have to wonder what kind of world this guy lives in, is he really that unaware of reality or is he being worked from behind?

I wish they would stop showing pics of that daft fat twat and show pics of Korean birds as they are extremely scrotable.

I'd move it now ;) You have to wonder what kind of world this guy lives in, is he really that unaware of reality or is he being worked from behind?

According to Wiki he was educated in Switzerland so should be aware of reality. Playing to the people springs to mind.

Ritch

LE
The pictures on the Sky link could provide a caption competition in their own right:

View attachment 192791
Maybe this should go in the NAAFI? Lets see how it goes...

"Look another ARRSE thread taking the pith out of me! Minions, forget Sony. I have a new target in mind!"

"Look! the sequel to The Interview is out in 2016!"

Fill yer boots...
Nice pic of yer wife there, mate. If you paid more than 5 Dorra, you wuz ripped off.

This is more what I had in mind though:
beautiful-korean-women-15 - Copy.jpg

Pray tell, what does "scrotable" mean, then?

NSP

LE
He's not too ronery in that picture, is he!

Sorry. Someone had to say it.

image.jpg

Ding Dong! *

* Not a Leslie Phillips comment, that's her name.

I wish they would stop showing pics of that daft fat twat and show pics of Korean birds as they are extremely scrotable.
Attractive Korean girls? Surely not.

ACAB

LE
He's just like his Dad, a real chip off the old block. He's Ronery

It may well be classified still but intelligence has it that this is Kim Wrong Un Moonlighting as a (almost) normal person:

Latest Threads