US Government ExperimentsS on US Citizens UNCOVERED!

I do beleive it is cruel to experiment n rabbits and beagles, they are so intelligent and really feel pain.

Another thread by air filter and another day where not a solitary **** was given.

G

goatrutar

******* old news. Canada did as well and I'm pretty sure we did too. Dr. Mengele is my homeboy.

******* old news. Canada did as well and I'm pretty sure we did too. Dr. Mengele is my homeboy.
Didn't we produce a limited production run of glow-in-the-dark abos in the 1950s at Maralinga? Radiation issues with servicemen got a fair bit of press later on but I don't think they even knew how many locals were affected.

G

goatrutar

Didn't we produce a limited production run of glow-in-the-dark abos in the 1950s at Maralinga? Radiation issues with servicemen got a fair bit of press later on but I don't think they even knew how many locals were affected.
I thought we rousted them out of the area first? Bit hard to tell as abos were listed on the census as "wildlife" up until the 70's. Would be handy if they glowed in the dark though, easier than sticking a zyalume stick up their arses.

Gee, and now certain people think having that same government managing our health care is a great idea.

Years ago I read another article detailing experiments on school children in Boston. They were sprinkling shite on the kiddies as they walked in the door.

Fcuking sociopaths.

They certainly don't look too happy about it.
They'd look even unhappier if they were the Syphilis test subjects that I posted about, rather than the first American black pilots

Oh were they? How careless of me, I didn't realise.
Yes, the Great and Good US Government who thinks they can manage my health care better than they managed the Post Office, the railroads, and gunrunning into Mexico, conducted experiments on black syphilis patients in Tuskegee, "treating" them with placebos for decades. Just to see what would happen.

The video seems to imply that the Pruitt-Igoe project was demolished for some reason related to the experiment which is nonsense. Pruitt-Igoe was a failed experiment in big housing projects (estates) and was so crime ridden that even the criminals did not want to live there. It was going downhill as soon as it opened and never was fully occupied. It was the "poster boy" for bad urban renewal planning. I have read of a place in Glasgow like that similar but not as bad as Pruitt Igoe. I think that place got blown up too. Connecting the demolition tot he alleged experiments is daft.

The video seems to imply that the Pruitt-Igoe project was demolished for some reason related to the experiment which is nonsense. Pruitt-Igoe was a failed experiment in big housing projects (estates) and was so crime ridden that even the criminals did not want to live there. It was going downhill as soon as it opened and never was fully occupied. It was the "poster boy" for bad urban renewal planning. I have read of a place in Glasgow like that similar but not as bad as Pruitt Igoe. I think that place got blown up too. Connecting the demolition tot he alleged experiments is daft.
Well they didn't outright connect it but the implication was there, I'll grant you.